Chapter 4

Song is what I listened to while writing this chapter!!!
-------------------------

The halls were practically empty as I skated through them. I found the school's office just in time for the bell signalling the end of 1st period to ring. Just missing being trampled by the flood of teenagers running into the corridors, I slipped into the office. I breathed out a sigh of relief and turned to the secretary.
"Lilith Knight," I said, bored.
"Your late," she snapped.
"Woohoo! You can tell the time! Well done! Now give me my papers," I said with mocking sweetness and while rolling my eyes. She glared at me and chucked my timetable at me.
"Have a nice day," I said sarcastically and then walked out.
Let's see what I have then.

1st period: History
2nd period: English
Lunch
3rd period: Maths
4th period: Gym

Awww, I missed history!!! I love learning about history as my family are professional ghost hunters. Well, mum, dad and Aaron are, I'm not. Why kill ghosts or whatever they do with them when they're not doing anything to us? I still stay loyal to them though by helping out sometimes. They don't usually let me help as I nearly always let the ghosts go. Meh, not gonna pretend I agree with them. I sigh as I walk to English.
I saw Jason come out a classroom door followed by a crowd of noisy boys and fake, high-pitched, annoying, bleach-blonde brats. Ugh, hate those girls!

And no I'm not jealous!

"Hey Jase," I smirk at him while flicking my silky hair over my shoulder when passing him.
"Heya Lil," he winked at me, "Hey guys I'll catch up with ya later, I'm gonna hang with Lilith,"
The girls moaned in annoyance and the boys winked at me and smirked.
We departed from the crowd as we walked to class. Turns out he has the same timetable as me. Like what the hell, right?
We walked in class about 5 minutes after the bell had gone.
"So glad you could honour us with your presence, guys," a old guy spat at us.
"Jesus Christ, what the hell is it with all the stuck up, stupid teachers in this school?!" I shouted.
The teacher looked like he had just been slapped in the face and Jason laughed and cheered, so did most of the class.
Sir's face went from pale to red in a matter of seconds. He pointed a shaky finger at me and said, "sit down now." I shrugged and sat down in the back by a window. Jason took a seat at the front. A cute, nerdy boy with a black beanie, that covered most of his golden hair, and black glasses was sat next to me. He wore a grey hoodie on top of a black shirt and he had on jeans. Altogether, he was flipping cute!
"Hey," I whispered to him, "I'm Lilith."
"H-hey, I'm Matt," he replied nervously to me.
"Yours well cute," I quietly laugh at him. Meh, what's the point of beating around the bush.
A blush flew up to his cheeks.
"Not so bad yourself," he whispered boldly before his eyes widened and his blush became deeper.
I chuckled and turned to the front.
The teacher, who's name I found out was was Mr.Bushnell, had a huge stomach and was bold. He looked like he was in his mid 50s.
Finally the bell rang and we could go to lunch.
"Bye cutie," I said to Matt.
He blushes, smiles and waved in reply. I walked out the door and went off to lunch.

----------------------
Yay 2 updates in one day!!! Hope you enjoy! I love the song I added!! I listened to it while writing this!