Chapter 15

A zombie charged at Nayeon tackling her to the ground. It brought it's head near her neck ready to take a bite from the scared girl's flesh when it was forcefully removed by someone.

Nayeon and Hyo-ryung looked up and saw Y/n standing holding back the zombies. Her left eye was red with veins popping.

She grunted and shouted at the two froze girls attracting the attention of the group going ahead.

"What are you both doing ?! Run and save yourselves !"

She saw Suhyeok, Hari, Wu-jin and Jaehyun run back and saw Y/n fighting the zombies. She saw them and said,

"Take these two and run. I will come behind you !"

They nodded and took the hand of the astonished girls pulling them towards the Gymnasium.

Y/n quickly pushed the zombies away and ran faster to the Gymnasium. She entered the last and closed the door quietly. She went and stood next to Namra but soon shouted.

"Run !!!" They ran in different directions as they saw a big hoard of zombies in the Gymnasium.

Mi-jin quickly ran opened the door to the supply room. They entered the room one after another as Y/n fought the zombies sending them flying across the room.

Suhyeok pulled her in as she saw Hee-su in the supply room with a baby in her hands.

They quickly closed the door and sat down next to the door to catch their breath. Y/n was tackled by hugs from everyone and received multiple punches from Jaehyun.

"What were you thinking bitch !?!"

"I am sorryyyyy !!"

"Why did you leave us !? I was so worried !!!!"

"I was not feeling well. My fingers were twitching and my vision was a bit red and blurry. You all gave off such a sweet and delicious scent that it made me hungry ! I was losing control so I thought that it was best to leave you all to keep you safe !!!"

Y/n breathed heavily almost crying. She calmed herself down as Dae-su spoke up.

"Jaehyun Hyung ! You were going to tell us the story on you know the rooftop......Mrs. Jung.....Step mom and all ??"

"Yeah ! Now that we have found Y/n I think it is the time to reveal the truth."

"What truth ?" Y/n asked confused.

"So......our mother died in a car accident when I was 5 and Y/n was 3 years old. Our father married our step mother Mrs Jung after 2 years. She always treated us good infront of dad but she was such a bitch. I begged her not to harm Y/n but she used to hit her when our dad used to go to business trips. Y/n was 5 years old at that time.....She accidentally broke her lipstick so she hit her till she became unconscious. Y/n was admitted in the hospital for a week. When she woke up we found that she had lost her memories. So I made a deal with that merciless woman and I worked part time to pay her not to hurt my princess again." Jaehyun explained with tears in his eyes.

Y/n sobbed and hugged her brother breaking down while saying again and again.

"I am sorry you had to go through this ! I love you ! I am so sorry !"

Eventually everyone slept with tears in their eyes as the Jung Siblings hugged each other with one earphone in each of their ears listening to some soft music.
_____________________________________

Y/n woke up in the morning and saw everyone asleep. She went next to Suhyeok and sat with him.

She slowly moved her hand through his soft raven hair staring at him lovingly. She saw his eyes flutter.

She pecked his lips and wished him softly,

"Good Morning Babe !"

"Good Morning" He replied back in a raspy voice.

She smiled and hugged him as he hugged her back. They were having their small moment but were disturbed by their loud group.

Suddenly Y/n stood up and looked outside the window. Suhyeok looked at her in confusion and asked,

"What happened Y/n ?"

"The smell is stronger."

"I don't smell. Do I ?" Dae-su asked sniffing his underarms.

"They all are coming here."

"What do you mean by that sis ?" Jaehyun asked.

"The zombies.....they are coming this way."

"We are gonna die anyways. I am already tired lets just sit here." Mi-jin stated boringly.

"No ! We need to get out of here alive." Hari and Wu-jin said together.

Silence fell as nobody spoke for a while. Suddenly Dae-su stood up and went towards the Jang Siblings (Hari and Wu-jin).

Hari looked up at him coldly. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Jang Hari, I saw you practice every here in this Gymnasium. I attended all your matches cheering for you to win. I was the one who used to shout 'Bronze beauty Jang Hari'. As I see you more. My feelings grow more. Now I just don't want to be a fan I want to be a man.....your man." He confessed.

"Eww Stop it man !" Wu-jin said covering Hari's ears. Everybody snickered at the cheesy confession. Mi-jin and Y/n let out a muffled laugh unable to control themselves. Dae-su continued anyways.

"I love you Jang Hari ! Will you be my girl ?"

Hari looked at him and asked,

"You are Dae-su ? The one who calls my brother brother-in-law ?"

"Yeah, did you tell her brother-in-law ?"

"Yeah !" Wu-jin said still disgusted by his friend.

Hari took out her hand as Dae-su cleaned his hand with his pants before holding her hand and pulling her up from the ground.

"Dear Husband, are you happy today ?"

"Yeah" Dae-su said joyfully.

"Are you okay with dying today ?" Hari again asked.

"Yeah !" He said joyfully without thinking much.

"What.....today ??" Dae-su asked confused.

Hari hit him on his stomach. She kneed him and said emotionlessly,

"So you are ready to die, huh ?! I was already frustrated this will help me vent." She hit him repeatedly as he shouted for Wu-jin to help him.

"Sis beat him up !" Wu-jin encouraged.

"Yeah Unnie ! Beat him up !" Y/n cheered.

Dae-su ran and hit behind the volleyballs. Hari ran after him hitting him with the balls.

"Hari behind you !"

Dae-su distracted her and wore a small helmet. He kept on apologizing as Hari kept on beating him up.

Suddenly Suhyeok stood up and rattled the now empty volleyball storage container. An idea struck his brilliant mind.