Chapter 4

"Y/n and Suhyeok were out there. We couldn't close the window !!"

"Is it a crime for having the window closed ?!"

"How can you be so selfish ?!"

"Shut the fuck up you damn welfie !!"

Silence fell upon as only Nayeon's heavy breathing and Gyeong-su's anger filled huffing could be heard.

"What did you just call me ?!?"

"Welfie ! Is that a problem ?!?"

Gyeong-su ran at Nayeon in angry pushing her to the chair yelling at her. Suhyeok and Dae-su seperated them while Y/n rolled her eyes irritated at the girl's childish behaviour. Ms Park joined the argument.

"What is a welfie ?"

Only silence could be heard. She sighed and again asked.

"What is a welfie can any of you tell me ??"

"A person on welfare.....welfie for short..." Suhyeok said in a small voice trying not to offend his best friend.

"Nayeon this is not good. You should not call others names and Gyeong-su if you hit others you are the one losing. Understand ??"

Ms Park tried to handle the situation.

"He'd rather be a loser than be called a welfie."

Y/n stood up. She then turned to Nayeon with her intimidating and cold gaze.

"I have been observing you from the start of this apocalypse. You are just arguing not being of any help. Sitting on the chair and ordering around like you are some fucking princess. Being rich doesn't mean that you are above others. So just shut the fuck up and sit if you have nothing better to do !!"

Fucking bitch

Y/n thought while trying to calm herself.

Nayeon put her head down not having any comeback for her response. She turned around glaring at the happy Gyeong-su and sat on the chair. Everyone was at silence while Gyeong-su, Wu-jin, Suhyeok and Dae-su looked at the girl infront of them with admiration. Everybody was sitting exhausted from the wild experience.

Y/n saw the hose swinging. She asked Cheongsan,

"Nobody was left right ??"

"No" Cheongsan replied in confusion.

Y/n tried to ignore the swinging hose and focused on their conversation.

"Ms Park the computer is working ?"

"Yes"

"Lets search on internet about this virus."

"Where should we search ?"

"Facebook"

"Lets search on Instagram"

"How many followers do you have ?"

"No lets search Facebook !"

Y/n rubbed her temple listening to Joon-young and Dae-su argue. Her eyes still not leaving the swinging hose.

Suddenly the hose hit the window breaking the glass. The glass shreads flew and hit Y/n sitting next to the window. The glass made a few cuts on her face and a big one cut her hoddie exposing her school shirt.

She stood up trying to check outside the window. She heard Wu-jin and Dae-su argue,

"It's just the wind."

"What if there is something up there ??"

It's a fucking hard 'wind' then

Y/n thought while chuckling sarcastically. She was about to look outside when a zombie came down stuck in the hose. It tried to come in. Y/n looked around and saw a mop nearby.