Chapter 3

"Your hands are so cold."

Onjo said as I-sak's nose started bleeding. She wiped her nose as stated in a panicked voice,

"I am not one of them....right Onjo ??"

Onjo couldn't reply back. She was shivering with the fear of losing her best friend. I-sak ran to Y/n and said,

"I am not one of them....right Y/n ? I wasn't bitten !! Trust me....I wasn't bitten..."

Y/n had tears in her eyes as she heard her. I-sak ran to the mirror her vision turning red. Suddenly she fell down with a thud. Her bones crunching and making wierd noises.

Onjo was about to run to her but Cheongsan held her. She was crying in her arms while Y/n was frozen in her place. She couldn't believe that one of her good friends will not be able to survive with her.

Suddenly I-sak stood up, blood flowing out of her mouth and nose, visibly black and green veins on her face and body. She ran to bit Onjo but Gyeong-su hit her.

Onjo struggling in Cheongsan's arms and Nayeons's screams covering their ears. Y/n came out of her world and went towards I-sak with a chair in her hands.

As much as she didn't want to do it, she had to, she must save all of them. She pushed the walking dead I-sak out of the window. I-sak fell out of the window and ran to find her new prey.

Y/n left the chair and broke out into tears. Her mind playing all their fun-filled memories. Namra and Gyeong-su came to her while Cheongsan tried to calm down Onjo with the help of Ji-min.

Everybody was numb only the cries of the two girls were heard along with the growling of the zombies. After the both of them calmed down Cheongsan suggested,

"We should get out of here."

"Lets just wait for the rescuers to come." Gyeong-su denied.

"No he is right we might die if we wait for rescuers. Maybe the situation is the same out there." Y/n spoke dryly.

"But how will we leave this place. We are surrounded by zombies." Hyo-ryung asked.

"The hose from earlier." Namra replied back.

"I will get it." Y/n stated.

She took the hand of a mannequin and opened the door a little bit. After many unsuccessful tries, she finally got the hose. They closed the door carefully trying not to make noise and attract zombies.

Cheongsan took the hose and started making hops on it with the help of Joon-young, Namra and Ji-min. After making the hose they threw the hose down the window from where I-sak fell.

Cheongsan was about to go down but he looked back at Onjo and decided not to go first.

"Gyeong-su you go first" he stated still looking at Onjo.

"Why ?! Did you see something ?!?" Gyeong-su asked afraid.

Y/n noticed Cheongsan's stare and told Gyeong-su, "Go down you Dumbass !"

Gyeong-su glanced at Y/n and left through the hose. Nayeon pushed Y/n and came to the window while shouting,

"Let me go !!!! I will go now !!"

Y/n pulled her back.

"Stay here the hose can break if you move it too much."

"Then I will not move it. Let me go !!"

"I said stay still !!!!"

Y/n shouted at her enough of her childish behaviour. Nayeon sat down glaring at Y/n.

Meanwhile Gyeong-su came down the hose and saw Ms Park. She quickly pulled him in and asked worriedly,

"Oh my God, Gyeong-su ! Are you fine ? Are there others with you ?"

"Ms Park I am good and the others are in the Science Lab. Let me call them."

Gyeong-su went to the window and shouted happily.

"Guys, Ms Park is here ! Come on !"

Y/n POV
We heard Gyeong-su shout from below. Ms Park ? She is in broadcast room ?

Nayeon pushed me away from the window and started going down. Slowly everybody went and only me, Cheongsan and Onjo were left. Cheongsan made Onjo go.

"Cheongsan you go now."

"But Y/n..."

"No buts. Onjo needs you. Go fast now."

Cheongsan left the Lab and went down. He was half way through when the barricade started breaking.

Oh shit !

Cheongsan went in and I quickly sat on the window ready to leave when the door broke. Zombies were coming at me in hunger. I was pushed by the zombies.

Namra POV
I was worried for Y/n. She hasn't come yet. Oh God ! This girl. Suddenly I saw zombies falling from above. No no....Y/n where are you ?! As the zombies stopped falling I, Gyeong-su, Cheongsan, Wu-jin and Dae-su went to look out the window. We saw Y/n on the hose with a zombie on her leg.

Y/n POV
I was trying to remove this fucking ugly piece of shit hanging from my beautiful leg when I heard Suhyeok shout.

"Y/n your leg !!"

"I know Dumbass !"

"Remove it !"

"I am trying asshole !"

"I am coming !"

"No Suhyeok !"

Suhyeok tried coming to her but couldn't as there was a big pillar inbetween.

"Suhyeok above you !"

Author POV
Suhyeok looked above him and saw a zombie staring at him. A drop of blood from the zombie fell on his cheek. The zombie came down flying as Suhyeok jumped and held on the hose hugging Y/n.

"Wait I will go down a bit and help you remove this shit from your leg."

Y/n nodded as Suhyeok slowly slipped down her and started kicking the zombie in the face. He hugged Y/n tightly as she cursed at him with her red face

"What are you doing shithead ?!"

"Why do you like it !!" He teased with a sly smirk on his face.

"No you--"
Y/n was cut off by Cheongsan's scream from below.

"Y/n Suhyeok come on climb down."

Suhyeok went down first and got in while Y/n went down after. They came in and Y/n kicked him on his shin. He kneal down in pain.

"Where were you Dumbass ?!? Don't you know how worried we were ?!?! You said you were coming ?!"

"I was in the art room next to the science lab. Sorry !!"

Y/n stopped hitting him hearing Nayeon and Gyeong-su fighting.

"Not again"

She thought and sighed before turning around.