Chapter 12

"Where is Y/n ?!" Jaehyun said panicked.

Everybody except Ji-min stood up and started looking for the missing girl.

"It's good that she left on her own..." Ji-min said.

"Shut up you fucking bitch ! It's because of you that she left ! If anything happens to her I will fucking kill you !" Mi-jin shout at her walking towards her making her walk backwards.

"Don't touch me !!!" Ji-min screamed.

She hit the edge of the rooftop Mi-jin still standing infront of her. Hari pushed Mi-jin back letting the junior breathe.

"Hari leave me ! Let me kill this piece of shit !!" She wiggled in her hold.

"Kill her afterwards first help us find Y/n !!" Hari calmed down the angry Mi-jin upon the mention of their good friend.

Everybody looked around shouting for Y/n. Jaehyun and Suhyeok ran around the rooftop looking for her while Namra and Onjo looked around for her while opening the door to the rooftop.

Ji-min ran to them and pulled them on the rooftop and closed the door with a thud. She then shouted,

"Do you want us all dead ?! Why the fuck did you open your door !?!?"

Wu-jin ran to the girl and pushed her to the edge of the rooftop shouting while glaring at her,

"Shut the fuck up ! Neither you are helping us find her not you are cooperating. If you can't do anything sit down and don't speak even a single word !!"

He accidentally pushed the girl off the edge making her scream scared for her life. Everybody's eyes widened hearing her scared scream.

Suddenly they saw Y/n run out from behind the empty water tank and hold the falling girl. She pulled her up with ease and made her sit. She quickly hugged her as no words escaped out of their mouths.

Soon enough Ji-min broke down and started apologising to the taller girl.

"I'm sorry Y/n ! I spoke so bad about you but you saved my life ! I'm sorry and Thank you for saving me..."

"No need ! I was fed up with all the arguments so I walked away on my own....I will always be there for you all." Y/n smiled slightly and hugged Ji-min tighter.

Everybody took a sigh of relief. Y/n left Ji-min and was attacked by a hug from the others. She hugged then back chuckling.

"Let's clean your wounds." Hari said making her sit.

She removed her shirt and saw that the wound in her stomach was completely healed and only a mark was left. She then checked her bite mark as saw that it was also completely healed with no mark left.

"OMG ! She got healed so quick. Thanks to the halfbie powers !" Dae-su exclaimed with wide eyes. Wu-jin hit his head again as Y/n laughed.

She turned around to see Suhyeok turned around and Jaehyun on the verge of crying. She glanced at Namra and saw her glaring at her. Y/n nervously laughed and went to Jaehyun first.

"Why are you crying Manchild ? I didn't die !" Y/n laughed a bit.

"You don't know how scared I got ! Never do that again !" He huffed.

Y/n smiled and agreed. She then turned to Namra.

"I am sorry Namra ! Stop glaring at me I am scared." She showed her infamous puppy eyes and held her ears.

"Ok ok I accept your apology ! Stop being so cute !" Namra chuckled.

She then went to Suhyeok. Everybody left the couple alone and went to sit at their previous places.

She sighed and went infront of him. She showed him puppy eyes and pouted cutely.

"I am sorry babe !"

Suhyeok turned away as Y/n thought for a while. She then went to him and apologised again. He again turned away from her.

She sighed at his childish behaviour. She smiled as an idea came in her mind. She went to him and apologised before pecking his lips.

But as soon as her lips came in contact with his, he held her by her nape and turned the peck into a kiss. His hands on her waist and nape while Y/n played with his hair. The kiss was soft and full of love.

They parted away after sometime breathing heavily as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Y/n / Suhyeok" They spoke together and smiled at each other.

"Don't you dare to do this again. I love you too much to lose you !" Suhyeok said as Y/n agreed. They both went and sat next to each other.

Hari took out the food that Y/n had packed from the supply room and distributed it among themselves leaving some food for other time.

While they were eating Y/n suddenly stood up with her chips still in her hands. She quickly ate them as everyone looked at her confused.

She told them to hurry and pack up causing more confusion.

She then said,
"I hear a helicopter flying nearby. Maybe we will be saved. Come on guys pack up !"

They looked around and saw no sign of a helicopter but still ate faster because they trusted the vice class president.

Soon enough they heard a helicopter flying as Cheongsan picked up a burning wood from the fire followed by Wu-jin, Namra, Jaehyun, Hari and Suhyeok.

They waved the stick in the air trying to get the attention of the helicopter and succeeded. The helicopter was coming near them. Y/n saw everyone jumping in happiness causing a small smile to form on her face.

They helicopter soon came near their school building as 4 officers came down with the help of ropes. They pointed their guns at the teenagers.

"Hands up on your heads and lay down !" He commanded.

Cheongsan was about to deny when Y/n held his hand. She signaled him to do as they say. They did as instructed.

"Is Jung Y/n and Jung Jaehyun here ?" One officer asked.

Y/n and Jaehyun raised their hands and stood up slowly. They gave them a microphone each. The siblings heard their mother speak on the other side.

"You both are fine right ?"

"Yeah" Y/n coldly replied.

"I love you both so much. Come back safe." She said but was faced by a question from Jaehyun.

"Why didn't you come earlier ?"

"I am sorry my children. Just stay put, alright ?"

"Yeah" They replied and returned the microphone back to the officers.

Y/n heard one of the officer say, "Don't worry mam. We will complete the mission first then we will rescue them."

Y/n rolled her eyes and mumbled "Typical".

The 3 officers went down in the building as 1 stayed with the students. They heard gunshots and soon enough the officers came back up.

Y/n pushed Ji-min to the officers to take her up first as they decided not to land the helicopter. Y/n saw one of the officer injured but left it pushing Ji-min to go.

Soon everyone sat in the helicopter finally feeling relaxed and happy.
______________________________

Hi everyone,
Author here,
Thank you for the support till now. I really really appreciate it.
Suhyeok and Y/n finally got their moment 🎉
I ain't good at romantic stuff so the kiss part was an absolute trash. So sorry for it. Anyways....hope you enjoyed reading the book till now. Stay put for the next part.
Love you 💜
Take care
Bye~~