Chapter 1

Jung Y/n
Family : Mom, Dad and Brother (Jung Jaehyun : Part of Archery Team)
Personality : Flirty(A little bit), cold, badass, intelligent and sarcastic.
Friends : Gyeong-su ; I-sak ; Wujin ; Cheongsan ; Wu-jin ; Ha-ri ; Mi-jin ; Namra
Hobbies : Fighting, Watching Horror movies, fooling around with her friends and eating food.

______________________________

Y/n POV
I woke up by my alarm. I sighed as I got up and went to do my morning routine. After wearing my uniform and a black hoddie on top of it, I went down to have my breakfast with mom and dad. My mom is a General in Military while my dad is a business man. It's Strange.......I know. Anyways....I reached to the dining hall and greeted my parents.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad !" I shouted while smiling.

I got to the table and sat their to have my breakfast. I was eating my breakfast when dad started talking,

"Y/n, I am going to a business trip to Japan while your mom is going to Seoul for her Military meeting. Suhyeok will stay with you till then. Keep safe okay ??"

"Sure dad, have a safe trip both of you !" They smiled.

I ran to the cupboard and took out some eatables I stuffed them in my bag and ran to the door with my phone in my hand.

I heard the door bell and opened to see Suhyeok standing at the door with a smile on his face. I smiled as I greeted him.
"Good Morning Dumbass !"

Suhyeok greeted me back, "Good morning Little Demon !"

Yeah these were our nicknames for each other. I shouted goodbye to my parents and started running along with Suhyeok not wanting to be late. We were running while laughing when we reached our school.

We entered and saw Gwi-nam and his group taking two students towards the new construction building. I hated Gwi-nam since the beginning due to his shitty personality. I nugged Suhyeok and told him to follow me.

I went behind them and heard sounds coming from the building. We both showed ourselves. I saw the girl topless while trying to cover herself and the boy being forced to record her. Gwi-nam by his side.

I sighed as I went to the girl. I covered her with her blazer and helped her stand up. She was sobbing. I felt so horrible for her when I heard Gwi-nam speak up.

"You look so sexy in this video. Should I send it to your mom ? I am friends with her on Facebook."

I felt the girl tense up at his words.

I quickly turned around and shouted at him,

"Leave her alone you Motherfucker !!"

Gwi-nam just looked at me with a smirk before talking back,

"Aww the princess is angry. You want to be at her place ?"

I closed my eyes in frustration. I was again about to speak up when I heard the girl mumble,

"Please Y/n, Leave me."

"Nothing will happen come with us." I tried to console her.

"No ! If I leave today It will be worse tomorrow."

I sighed before removing my hands off her. She and the boy glanced at us before they went inside the building again. I glared at Gwi-nam and left with Suhyeok.

"We could have saved them." I spoke feeling guilty.

"We did what was in our hands. Don't be guilty Y/n." Suhyeok replied.

We both headed towards the school building as I saw Onjo coming towards us. She came infront of Suhyeok while glaring at me. I looked at Suhyeok and ran to my class telling him,