Drum lesson, 🍋 R.H

Content: Thigh riding.

Sitting on your boyfriends lap, you hummed along to your favorite song as you played it on the drums. Or at least attempted to. Rodrick had only given you a few lessons and mostly to Löded Diper songs, but you were sorta getting the hang of this drummer thing. And even though Rodrick himself wouldn't out right agree, you were skilled enough to where his hands could be occupied on your hips and waist instead of correcting you. Or more so, using it as a way to correct you.

Tightly one of Rodrick's hands grip your hip indicating that you had played something incorrectly. You were quick to argue, and he was quick to prove you wrong. He had you replay the song, stopping you as the sound of a mistake hit his ears. Taking your hands into his, Rodrick played with or more so for you. The difference was slight, very slight. So I guess technically he was right.

"Told you." He gloated in his "I know music, and you don't" voice, aka his normal voice.

"Shut up." You told him playfully. "The only reason I messed up was your stupid leg."

He didn't say anything, but you could tell he was making that cute confused face of his.

"Your leg, you keep bouncing it and shaking my body." You clarify. "It's distracting me."

"Oh." He dragged on the word longer than he needed to.

Wanting to know why, you turned to face him and found Rodrick had his signature smug look on his face.

"Yea..."

"How distracting am I?"

Rodrick had that look in his eyes, that lace in his words to him, you were "distracted". Scoffing, you rolled your eyes and turned back to the drums.

"Not like that."

"Sure." Rodrick whispered, dragging the word again, clearly unconvinced.

Going back to playing, all you could think was how annoying it was when Rodrick was right about things like this. He was your boyfriend so if anybody could tell when you were feeling a little excited it was him, You weren't distracted before, but now you certainly were. And the bouncing of Rodrick's legs and squeezing of your hips weren't helping.

"Maybe we should take a break." Rodrick says, words still holding that suggestive tone.

"And do what?" You ask genuinely.

"Ya know." He dances around the idea. "Something to help you relax."

A moment later, Rodrick was blasting Löded Diper and you were now sitting on his leg rather than his lap. Easing into his body, you laid your back to Rodrick's chest, his chin resting on your shoulder. You were barely moving, more so thinking about it than actually doing it. It was a tempting thought, of course, but would it really help you "relax". Setting your inner turmoil aside, Rodrick decided it was best to take this into his own hands. Literally.

Gently, his fingers caresses your skin, tips finding their way under your waist band before the pads dig into your flesh. A low groan leaving him as his hands squeezing the fat of your hips and thighs. He loved it when you were this close to him, sitting on his lap or on his leg, Rodrick didn't care. The sound burned a small smile of excitement into your face, skin starting to heat up. Continuing his movements, Rodrick stroked your skin before returning to a squeeze, but not releasing his hold this time. Instead, using it to rock your hips backward, the sudden pressure against your clit sending a rush through your body. A whimper slipping past your lips without your control.

"Come on." Rodrick cooed. "Stop acting like you don't like it."

He presses a kiss to your neck, and you shudder at the warmth of his breath and although you couldn't see it, Rodrick was definitely smirking. Ignoring it and him, you rocked your hips again, rougher this time. Deeper. Biting back a moan as the rush returned.

"Fine." He gave up momentarily, seeing how fast you and your body were opening up to the idea.

And more importantly, how much of it you were letting him control. It was his idea after all, Rodrick and his stupid leg were the reason you kept messing up. So why wouldn't he do all the work. Moving back and forth while the many layers between your skin quickly built friction as your clothed clit rubbed against his thigh. Your moans drowning in the sea of Löded Diper's heavy metal as your fingers found their way into his hair pulling and tugging at his scalp, desperate for his lips and tongue found their way to your neck. His mouth is immediate, sucking and ever so gently biting your skin. Wanting more than just the mess between your legs and wobble of your walk to be proof of his work.

"Fuck Rodrick." You whispered breaths deepening, shaking as your orgasm approached.

"No." He told you with a rasp to his voice. "Not yet."

You whined as he suddenly slowed your movements, wanting to hear you admit your earlier "distraction" before giving you what you wanted.

"Okay, okay, fine, I like it." You caved in straightaway.

"You like what, huh?" He teased you. "Tell me what you like."

"I l-like" You hesitated, realizing you really had to say it out loud. " I like riding your, your thigh." You rushed it out, "Please Rodrick, I'm so close, please."

He chuckled, a smirk.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely, baby."

His grip tightened, nails digging into your skin as your grinding sped up. His lips met yours, silencing the beautiful noises you were making. In an instant, all the friction you'd built-up came tumbling down as your orgasm took over your body. You took your time with it, overindulging you tightly closed your legs, the pleasure becoming too much to bear, but still you continued to ride Rodrick's thigh.