While the conditioner sits, 🍋 E.M

Summary: You and Eddie having some fun while deep conditioning, Content: Oral f receiving

Wash day was now a normal thing for you and Eddie. Carving time out of your busy lives to take care of such an important part of each other's identities together was so refreshing. Trying out different products and methods to build the perfect routine along with trying different protective styles, scarfs, and bonnets. It was all so sacred, but of course Eddie found a way of corrupting it. And somehow he got you to play along.

"You can do whatever you want with me, but only using your mouth." You whispered into your boyfriend's ear.

Deep conditioning your hair took at a minimum thirty minutes, which was plenty of time for Eddie to make you come. He liked the challenge of doing it on wash day, not being able to use his hands and having to get creative.

He dropped to his knees before you and made his way under his hellfire shirt that you were wearing. You giggled as he pressed rapid kisses to your stomach before his lips dropped. And soon your laughs turned to moans as Eddie's lips made contact with your clothed clit.

"So fucking cute." He murmurs. "Wearing my clothes with only your underwear under it."

His lips leave your clit, and he brings his teeth to the waist band of the material. Helping him out, you lifted your shirt and gave him a better view of your body as well as your face. You both gasped playfully at the sight of each other. Happily, he grinned, teeth still holding on.

"Come on, big boy." You teased. "Make me proud."

After a moment of nonstop giggling and many muffled swear words from Eddie. He managed to pull them down far enough to where they fell by themselves.

"Told you I could do it." Eddie gloated with a cocky smirk.

"Good job," You praised him, and his eyes darkened. "Now make me come. We have about ten minutes until rinse time."

"All I need is six." He says with a shrug.

You scoff with a smile and lean towards him, bringing your face to his level. He tries to close the gap and kiss you, but you pull back. He watches you intently. His lips twitch with need, hunger. He wanted to skip the small talk and just devour you already.

"Make it five." You whisper before pulling away, challenging him.

His tongue rolls over his bottom lip then under his top, wetting his lips. He accepts your challenge, and soon a trail of wet kisses was left on the insides of your thighs. He takes your clit into his mouth and a gasp leaves you, but it's caught in a moan. Eddie hums at how responsive you are.

"There's my girl." He says, against your clit. "So wet, and I've only touched you with my mouth."

The vibrations of his voice cause you to squirm and rock your hips into his face.

"Fuck!"

The word left your lips hastily, and instantly it was turned into motivation for Eddie. He continued to suck as you became more and more sensitive. It was almost shameful, the noises leaving the two of you. Filling the air in the room, bouncing off the walls and leaking out into the hallway. Your moans and gasps matching his groans. Almost like some nonverbal conversation of encouragement. Driving each other wild. He slows down his speed, releasing your clit with a hard suck.

"I know that sound. Music to my fucking ears" He tells you, his chest raising and lowering with deep breaths. "Someone's getting close, huh."

He gives you no time to respond, and immediately his mouth dives back between your thighs. This time, he flattens his tongue, and he bobs his head into the deep rocking of your hips. And just like that it was over, you were whimpering your boyfriends name over and over and over again. As if it were the only word you knew, wanted to know. He slowed down to match the pulse of your orgasm and eventually pulled away.

"I-- told you." He swallowed. "I could do it."