Messy, 🍋 F.O

Content- NSFW, talks of pulling out and not, spit, fingering cum into you, over simulation, and dirty talk? 😊

You and Fezco were little freaks, and with that came a few consequences. Regardless of how much you loved the feeling of your boyfriend filling you up, you'd come too close to an accident too many times. With you not on the pill and disliking condoms, the pull-out method was the best way to go.

But that didn't mean it came easy. There were a few times when your legs just happened to locked around him or both of you were too lost in pleasure to be aware. Let's just say it was something you were working on. Sure, cumming felt good, but nothing compared to cumming in you.

Pulling himself away from you, Fezco took a moment to admire the cum now covering your pussy and lower stomach. He smiled at his work eyes, watching intently as the milky white color slides over your brown skin.

"Damn baby." He groans at the sight, teeth grazing his bottom lip before gently biting down.

Bringing his body back to yours, he presses kisses to your jaw as his fingers start to trail over your body. You hum at the soft feeling, kisses continue down your neck as he shifts himself off you.

You throw your head back and whine before a gasp and shaky moan escape you. Your eyes shoot open to meet his. A devilish smirk written on his face as spit slowly slides the between your lips.

The feeling is almost vulgar, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't love it. Using his two fingers, Fezco pools the mixture at your entrance before slowly sliding his fingers in.

You take them with ease, considering that he had already made you come twice, and you were needy for another. He waste no time finding your g-spot, quick to curl his fingers inside you. Applying pressure as he massages the sensitive area.

A rush of electricity runs through your body, incisively your thighs close, or at least they try to. Instead, finding themselves on either side of Fezco legs.

"Yea you like that shit don't Chu." He says, voice low, rasped from his earlier moans. "You just love when I make a mess of this pussy."

"Fuck, I love it." You whined. "I'm so close, baby, please."

Your needy voice draws a smile from him. Changing his movements to now pump in and out of your glistening lips. The mixture of your arousal, his cum and spit seeping through his fingers as it gushes out of you.

A high-pitched "fuck" rings in both of your ears as your orgasm takes over your body. Fezco's fingers keep the same pace, enjoying seeing you struggle with the over stimulation. Thighs shaking, desperate to close, and your hands struggling to grab his wrist.

"Such a messy girl for me."