In Case You Didn't Know

A/N: None of the lyrics used are mine, it's all by Olly Murs from In Case You Didn't Know. :)

"I'm here all alone, wondering if you feel this low, as I do without you, oh..."

Chapter 2

Hollywood Are's and Aren'ts - the blog about former students at Hollywood Arts High School

Dear readers, I'm back with more info on your favorites from Hollywood Arts. Today is your lucky day. Why? Because I, Sinjin Van Cleef, has got some insider information for you! This month, there's a BIG reunion at Hollywood Arts. And guess what? Everyone will be reunited, for the first time in five to seven years. And I'll be there, watching them - with the help of my partner in stalking, Burf. We'll be reporting on everything that happens. Oh and here's some gossip (or as I call it, Sinjossip. It'll catch on. Just wait.)

Cat Valentine was last seen performing, along her best friend Sam Puckett, as the support to British boyband-who-really-aren't-that-good-looking in Miami as the original support got the flu. Meanwhile in New York, Tori Vega performed her new single on The X Factor USA and got called an amateur by Simon Cowell backstage. Guessing that hurt. (But not as much as getting run over by a car, I know that) Beck Oliver's show The Family got cancelled after 3 seasons and rumors (that may or may not be made up by me) says that his other show isn't going too well either. André Harris has been reported to be writing for "a major pop-star" right now. Last week, word got out that Jade West might get to put on a play on Broadway soon. I know I won't see it, because Jade's plays scare me. Robbie Shapiro can sometimes be seen on Comedy Central doing standup with Rex. (According to the reviews, Rex is funny and Robbie isn't.) That's it for tonight my friends, I'll be back soon. Keep commenting, keep liking and keep sending me love letters. Yours truly, Sinjin Van Cleef.

Tori Vega rolled her eyes and put down her phone. She'd just read Sinjin's latest blog post. She didn't really know why she read his blog, because it really wasn't that good. But to be honest, it was the only way she could keep up to date with what happened in her old friends lives. It was so sad, but that's how it was now. She was curled up on her couch in her apartment in New York. She'd just finished a giant tub of ice cream on her own while watching a movie. She was supposed to be at a movie premiere tonight, but she really didn't feel like it. She wasn't in the mood. Even though it was two weeks ago, she was still hurt by Simon Cowell calling her an amateur. It stung. She sighed and thought about that night. Beck had sent her a message, for the first time in three years. He'd kept it casual, writing that he hoped everything was good with her and wondered if she was going to the reunion and that he hoped they'd meet there. She had almost broken down on the phone while talking to André. She didn't know what to do with herself. André was the only one who knew how she felt for Beck, because she'd told him three years ago when she was upset about him leaving. André said he'd been suspecting it years before that though, so he wasn't surprised. Tori's phone buzzed and she looked at it. She turned it off and threw it away. She didn't want texts from the guy she'd been dating right now. She was too busy being depressed about her life. God, she had nothing to be depressed about though. She had a great, no wait, amazing career and she lived in a massive apartment in central New York and she was only 23. But something was missing, and it was love. She wanted to love someone, other than her friends and family. She'd tried going out with guys but she usually got so bored with them quickly. And she knew why, because none of them were Beck. They didn't make her feel like he did. And she hated it, because since Beck didn't want her, she'd be alone forever if she couldn't stop being hung up on him. She sighed. She needed to get a grip on herself. She was being ridiculous. There was a knock on the door and Tori was a bit stunned. Who could it possibly be? She walked over and looked into the peep hole. She smiled brightly and opened the door.