CHAPTER 10 .

They both agreed to go with JK in his house ... Jimin informed suga that he will meet him later .

Jk opened his car front seat for Jimin to enter .... But in no time taehyung came inside and seat down in front sit

" Thank you so much kookie for opening the door " taehyung said happily .

" Mention not " Jungkook said while grinding his teeth .

Jimin smiled towards them and went to sit in back seat of the car ... .

Jk in annoyance start walking towards the driving seat ...

" What a bitch, I swear I will kill him with my hands ! I just hate this ugly duckling always annoying .... , Why just why he can't be in his fifty limits ... " Jk thought .

He sat in his driving seat by slamming the door of the car ... Jimin and tae both got shocked

" What happened kookie " tae asked
" What happened Jungkook are you okay " Jimin asked with his shock eyes .

" Yha yahh..jh I am totally fine by mistake it happened " jk said .

Then he sat straight and started to drive towards his destiny ... .

Jk was driving he felt a staring towards him he followed the glance and saw a cute big round eyes was looking towards him with so much adorence ... He can't say but he can feel those eyes contain so much love towards him .

Jk said rudely " Stop staring towards me "
Taehyung said " sorry , and he started to looks forward " tae was hurt but he ignored it .

Jk looked towards the mirror and saw jimin ...
" What the hell he doing , in his phone ... Wait did he just blushed , why is he typing something , wait he is smiling and typing ....... O jiminia don't hurt my heart like that way please look at me baby I am here ... Look baby " jk was thinking

Meanwhile ....

Jimin was doing conversation with his boyfriend in the phone ... They were doing cute fight , and the words they will using was making Jimin blush ...
He was so deep into the conversation that he wasn't able to recognise that Jungkook has reached his home ...

" Jimmie we have reached " jk said glancing towards him

Jimin came out from his virtual world and look towards him and said " ooo ok .. I am coming "

" Let's go kookie I am so much excited " tae said catching jk hands

Jk looked towards him with disgust ... " Of course I am going there is nothing to be excited in it "

Tae pouted ... Jimin was still near the car typing something ..

Jk said " please come now Jimin " trying to control himself .

Jimin said yha ...

By love u - Jimin typed and walked toward his brother and jk .

Tae was so happy to meet jk family , and jk gave fake smiled looking towards jimin phone .
Let's go ... jk said .

" Let's walk fast kookie , everyone is waiting .... Please walk fast , I can't wait to meet th with u " tae said in excitement

He was pulling jk fastly .

" Yes we are going inside only .. stop behaving like idiot " jk said because he felt tae behaviour annoying

As he said this , Jimin glanced towards jk .

Jk saw this he gave weak smile towards jimin and again said ... " Taehyungshi .. we are going inside only , please slow DOWN u may get hurt please ... Understand "