Chapter 620 Ending

A hundred years later.

    Caravans flocked to Tianyi City from all directions.

    Back then, after the plague of insects passed, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen built Tianyi City on top of the ruins occupied by the Zerg.

    I heard that Chu Ye was going to build a city on the ruins ravaged by the Zerg. Some races who were worried that Chu Ye would take a fancy to their own territory were overjoyed. All races dispatched a lot of manpower and materials to help, so that a big city was completed in three months. The process of starting from nothing.

    Tianyi City has been expanding since it was built, and now, Tianyi City has become the business center of the upper realm.

    Tianyi City has an inner city, a middle city and an outer city. The inner city is where Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and their soul pets live.

    The Zhongcheng District was set up by Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen for the Friends of the Clan, and set up annexes for the human, white tiger, dragon, giant, dream, spirit and other ethnic groups.

    In the outer city, there are Wanzu Commercial Banks and Wanzu Inns. People from Wanzu from the upper realm can come and live in the outer city.

    Tianyicheng manages the trade of spirit springs, medicinal herbs, honey, spirit medicine, spirit wine, and rental of thunder beasts.

    After the insect plague, Chu Ye has been selling Lingquan to the outside world, and Lingquan trade has brought a wealth of Lingyuan stones, which has promoted the expansion and improvement of Lingquan in the jade pendant space. Lingquan is deeply loved by all major ethnic groups.

    After the plague of insects, Lin Chuwen has been researching Emperor Pills, and over a hundred years, he has refined dozens of Emperor Pills one after another.

    Most of the Didans were digested by Chu Ye, Lin Chuwen and Soul Pet, and ten of them were sold, and each one sold for a sky-high price. Lin Chuwen also became the number one praised by everyone in the upper world. Alchemist.

    Tianyicheng's honey is also loved by all ethnic groups. After the insect plague ended, Chu Ye started the plan to release bees from all ethnic groups.

    Chu Ye's reputation spread all over the upper world, and no race dared to refuse Chu Ye's swarm to step into.

    Honey collection by the bee colony will not affect the spiritual medicines in each ethnic group, and it can even promote the growth of spiritual plants. Naturally, each ethnic group will not refuse it.

    In just a hundred years, the bee colony has expanded to all parts of the upper realm. With the promotion of a large number of flower sources, spirit medicines, and spirit stones, the overall strength of the bee colony has been continuously improved. Ancestral ancestral realm, becoming the first bee clan to advance to the ancestral realm for millions of years in the upper realm.

    In addition to Xiaoyin, Xiaocai also gathered several butterfly groups of butterfly tribes to brew a lot of nectar. The honey brewed by the bee colony and the nectar brewed by the butterfly colony have their own flavors and are very popular.

    After Xiaoyin advanced to the ancestral realm, a large number of bees in the bee colony also broke through one after another, which may have been affected by the environment in the jade pendant space, and the bloodlines of many bees have improved a lot.

    After Xiaoyin entered the advanced ancestral realm, the output and quality of honey increased rapidly, becoming another important industry supporting Tianyicheng.