chapter 604 Hou'er tribulation

Wind language tribe station.

    Feng Twenty One said excitedly: "Lord Thunder Beast has contacted us and asked us to rearrange and report the information for assistance for crossing the Thunder Tribulation. This time Lord Thunder Beast has other requirements for the candidates for crossing the Tribulation."

    Feng Twenty Er asked curiously, "Isn't the one with the highest bid given priority this time?"

    Feng Twenty-one shook his head and said, "Not this time."

    Feng Shishi smiled and said, "Lord Thunder Beast. It's really strange that you don't love Lingshi."

    Feng Twenty-one said: "This time, the priority is to sleep for tens of thousands of years, the cultivator who has accumulated many times in the ten thousand years of thunder, or the cultivator who wants to enter the ancestral realm at the peak of life and death. "

    If the thunder calamity is terrifying enough, you can still get a discount! The more severe the thunder calamity, the cheaper it is. If it can be more terrifying than the ancestral thunder calamity, it can be free. For ordinary advanced life-and-death thunder calamities, don't look for him. Now, such a thunder tribulation is not challenging, Master Xiaolei said that he is no longer interested."

    Feng Twenty-four was stunned, "This ordinary cultivator is most afraid of being struck by lightning, but Master Thunder Beast is the opposite. Follow the way!"

    "After all, Thunder Beast feeds on thunder and lightning, and is the darling of Thunder! Lord Thunder Beast has now advanced to the peak of life and death. Perhaps he wants to use the power of thunder and lightning to break through the barrier of life and death and enter the ancestral realm."

    "Ancestral realm! Once Lord Thunder Beast succeeds, then Shao Chu will have two soul pets in the ancestral realm! At that time, no one in the upper realm will really be able to suppress Shao Chu." Feng Twenty-one .

    "Soul pet masters are about to rise. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. It seems that the channel between the soul pet continent and the upper realm has been opened, and some soul pet masters should have already risen up." Mu Yu should not be an exception. In the era when soul pet masters were popular, soul pet masters enslaved the demon clan unscrupulously, causing the hundred tribes in the upper realm to rise up.

    Feng Twenty-two squinted his eyes and shook his head, "It's enough for us to help with errands, why bother with so much?"

    The situation in the upper realm has always been that there are talented people from all over the world, each leading the way for tens of thousands of years. No matter which race is strong, there will be dreams of conquering the world. Human race, Protoss, Immortal, and Demons have all been rampant for a while in the history, but they are only strong to a certain extent, and they will gradually decline.

    Although the soul pet master has Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, they are still a little weak, and it is not easy to restore their former glory.

    "That's right, it's just that Lord Thunder Beast's requirements are somewhat difficult to achieve. There are still some monks at the peak of life and death in the upper realm. However, it is not easy for the peak of life and death to reach the ancestral barrier!

    " Thousands of years of thunder tribulations have accumulated several times, but there are some. These people are mostly the ancestors of some ethnic groups. After a long time, some ethnic groups have declined, and future generations are afraid that they will not know where their ancestors are buried. Some ethnic groups are afraid Yes, they are all destroyed. Some groups know it, but they dare not expose it casually."