Chapter 617 Alchemy Ascension Technique

The remnant soul waved his sleeves, and the wall on one side rose, revealing the secret room where the medicinal herbs and spirit herbs were placed in the back.

    "These pill bottles are filled with semi-finished products of Emperor Pill. I have already completed the preliminary work for you. Now, as long as you use the technique of elevating pills to improve the quality of pills, you can transform pills into Level 9 medicine pill." Remnant Soul said excitedly.

    Chu Ye took a few pills and checked them. The refining of Didan was complicated, and Ditian was not strong enough back then. Therefore, he first refined a few semi-finished pill embryos, and then searched for elixir to carry out. Upgrade, however, in the lifetime of Emperor Tian, ​​he has not found a suitable elixir to upgrade the elixir.

    The remnant soul looked at Chu Ye with some dissatisfaction, and scolded: "You layman, don't touch it."

    Di Tian is a radical leftist alchemist. In his eyes, the monks of the upper realm and the alchemists are the most honorable, and ordinary monks are all A bunch of mediocrity.

    Ditian Remnant Soul did not feel the unique taste of alchemy pills in Chu Ye, so even if Chu Ye was a strong ancestral realm, he did not like it very much.

    Chu Ye glanced at the remnant soul and deliberately provocatively said: "It's just a few pill embryos, and the efficacy is only on par with ordinary eighth-level pills. What are you so excited about?"

    Several pill embryos in the jade bottle, Although it has not been completely refined, it can actually be taken. Judging from the breath of the pill, the value of the pill embryo is comparable to that of the eighth-level peak pill. Once the upgrade is successful, the effect of the pill should be increased several times.

    The remnant soul seemed to be provoked, and scolded: "You bastard, you have no eyes, and you don't know the greatness of Didan."

    Chu Ye glanced at the remnant soul and said: "Didan may be great, but it is not unrefined. Come out?" The

    remnant soul seemed to have been stepped on, and a strong flame burst out from his eyes, with a tendency to scorch Chu Ye.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Very good Dan embryo." Dan embryo has a strong fragrance and is very pure, which shows that the emperor's line is still somewhat standard.

    The remnant soul glanced at Lin Chuwen, calmed down and said: "If you want, you can perform the elixir-raising technique here, and I can give you advice from the side."

    Lin Chuwen frowned, secretly said: With such a remnant soul who is such a good teacher, I always feel that there is some trap in it.

    "There are already eight semi-finished medicine pills. To perform the elixir technique, another elixir must be added to further improve the quality of the pills. The most suitable for the elixir technique is the smelting liquid of the ninth-level elixir. , or..." The

    willow tree demon looked at the remnant soul, and said in a bad tone: "Or the blood of the ancestral wood clan?" The

    remnant soul looked at the willow demon and said with burning eyes: "Yes, the blood of the ancestral wood clan, the wood The effect of blood essence and blood is more significant than that of the ninth-level elixir."

    Chu Ye: "..." It turned out to be waiting here! It is no wonder that after the willow tree demon released the breath of grass and trees, the door to the cave opened.

    The willow demon is the ancestral realm! The remnant soul's words are clearly instigating Chuwen's life and death to start the willow demon's ancestors. If the Willow Demon and Chu Wen were just ordinary companions, the Willow Demon would likely kill people violently, but apparently the Remnant Soul didn't care about this at all.