chapter 619 End of the war

After Cang Lanlong advanced, Chu Ye returned to the White Tiger Clan with Lin Chuwen.

    "Host, you are finally back!" Xiaobai said excitedly.

    "You seem very happy!" Chu Ye said.

    Xiaobai said excitedly: "All the spiritual springs that were released before have been sold, and 800 billion spiritual essence stones have been dragged back."

    "It's very efficient!" Quanhui will be very popular, but I didn't expect it to be sold out in such a short period of time. There are still many rich people in the upper realm. The key is how to get these people to pay.

    Xiaobai nodded and said: "It's okay, with these 800 billion, it should be able to improve the quality of Lingquan."

    Chu Ye said in a good mood: "If the quality of Lingquan can be further improved , it's a good thing."

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes and suddenly thought of something, "Many people tested my tone and asked if Lin Dan has become a ninth-level alchemist."

    Chu Ye nodded and said: " It should be okay."

    Xiaobai said somewhat unexpectedly: "In this case, the alchemist has made six pots of ninth-level medicinal herbs in Gudan Mountain."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said: "It doesn't count. ."

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye inexplicably.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "Bring this medicinal pill to Patriarch Baihu, it should help his injury."

    Xiaobai opened the pill box and glanced at it, and said, "This is the ancient pill mountain refining. The medicinal pills made?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right."

    Lin Chuwen refined a total of six ninth-level medicinal pills on Gudan Mountain. Feng also sent one to the Dragon Clan.

    The Dragon Emperor was also severely injured in the previous battle with the Zerg. Although the injury was a little lighter than that of the White Tiger King, it was still a little tricky. Taking one Emperor Pill, the Dragon Emperor should be able to restore 80% of its original combat power. In this way, If the worm tide makes a comeback, it will also have the power to fight.

    ...

    the celestial family.

    "Ancestor, Master Lin Dan should be preparing to advance to the ancestral realm." Wen Tianqi said. Yu Xi calf +.

    Canglan Dragon has advanced to the ancestral realm, and Lin Chuwen can now be considered a half-step ancestral realm. Next, his advanced ancestral realm should be guaranteed.

    The ancestor of Tianji took a deep breath and said, "It's so fast."

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "It should be related to Gudan Mountain. There is news from Gudan Mountain that Lin Chuwen entered the Tianzi one. The number one cave mansion should have obtained a lot of opportunities in Gudan Mountain." The

    ancestor of Tianji narrowed his eyes and said, "Could it be that the emperor's elixir

    was made?" According to the ancestor of Tianji, the cave mansion No. The owner, Di Tian, ​​has always hoped to develop an elixir that would allow the cultivator to soar into the sky and be reborn. However, this alchemist has never been successful. Perhaps, he did not succeed back then, but now he has appeared in Lin Chuwen's hands.

    Wen Tianqi took a deep breath and said, "Will it really be Didan?" Di Tian spent so much effort, but he didn't make it, but Lin Chuwen made it so easily?