Chapter 602: Cave Mansion No. 8 of the Heavenly Word

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen stayed in the alchemy room on Tianzi 10 for a while before leaving.

    There are still many alchemists on Gudan Mountain. Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen came out of the alchemy room at No. 10 and bumped into a female cultivator of the Crystal Clan.

    "Jinghong has seen Chu Shao and Lin Danshi."

    Lin Chuwen nodded at Jinghong and greeted, "Hello, Danshi Hong."

    Jinghong looked at Lin Chuwen and asked: "Lin Danshi just came from the sky. Did you come out of the alchemy room at number ten?"

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Yes, did Master Hong also go in?"

    Jinghong nodded, her face a little unnatural: "Go in, Tianzi Cave No. 10 is the best cave to enter among the Tianzi caves. Basically, as long as the alchemist has the strength to reach the realm of life and death, it can enter, but there is only one more unusual book - the secret book."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath . , said: "Sure enough, many people have gone in." Before, he felt that it was easy to enter the Tianzi No. 10 cave, but he did not expect that the threshold of Tianzi No. 10 cave was lower than he thought, "There are so many people entering. After that, it is amazing that this secret book can be preserved to this day."

    Jinghong shook her head and said, "Actually, many people have tried the idea of ​​the secret book. Before, the immortals and the gods thought that this celestial book offended two people. The majesty of the clan tried to destroy the secret book, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful."

    Chu Ye asked in surprise: "Can't it be destroyed?"

    Jinghong shook her head and said, "I don't know what material this book is made of. If you feel danger, it will disappear, and it will appear when you feel no threat. Before, the immortals and gods have tried many methods, but they have not been successful."

    Chu Ye: "..." A little yellow book, can you commit it? It seems that Ling Luo has made up his mind to let people know more about his history of picking up girls. What kind of bad taste is this! Clothes beasts.

    "I heard that an alchemist of the Demon Race, after reading the book, thought it was a masterpiece, and he tried to bring the book back to his collection, but he was unsuccessful." Jing Hong said.

    Chu Ye: "..." Does anyone still want to collect it? In fact, the book is not simple, and it is normal for some people to want to collect it.

    ...

    From the alchemy room at No. 10 Tianzi, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, under Mo Ling's encouragement, went to try to open the No. 8 cave mansion. It was said that the owner of the cave mansion was the Feng family.

    Chu Ye thought that there was no better choice anyway.

    Chu Ye originally thought that it would not be so easy to open, but he didn't expect that after Mo Ling released the blood of the phoenix, the cave would open directly.

    As soon as Chu Ye entered the Tianzi No. 8 alchemy room, a wave of heat hit his face. In the Tianzi No. 8 alchemy room, there happened to be a magma pool. The magma pool was bubbling and exuding a thick flame.

    Lin Chuwen wandered around the cave, and said with some doubts: "This cave seems a little strange..."

    Mo Ling blinked, and said with some doubts: "Where is it strange?"

    "There is no medicinal smell at all." Before , The alchemy room where Lin Chuwen was staying had more or less the smell of medicine, but in this cave, there was no medicine smell at all.