Chapter 601 Tianzi No. 10 Cave Mansion

Gudan Mountain.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have been in Gudan Mountain for a while, and they spent more than two months without getting anything.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's visit to Gudan Mountain this time was not as smooth as expected.

    A remnant of the soul told the two of them before that two soul pet masters had lived in Tianzi No. 9 and Tianzi No. 11, and they might have the opportunity to open these two cave dwellings.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen hovered for more than two months before going to the two caves, but they couldn't open them at all.

    Chu Ye looked at the wicker in his hand and blinked.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and asked, "What news has Liu Liu passed on? Is there something wrong with Xiaobai?"

    Chu Ye shook his head and said, "It's okay, everything is going well with Xiaobai, Liu Liu found Mu Yu, Mu Yu flew up, Mu Yu has been in the Spirit Clan for several years, and just accompanied the people from the Spirit Clan to deliver goods, and was almost robbed by road thieves."

    Lin Chuwen said with some surprise: "Mu Yu has actually ascended, and the channel between the upper realm and the soul pet master continent has been opened!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Mostly so, many monks should have already ascended, but the news has not spread.

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes and said, "Smart soul pet masters should conceal their identities when they ascend, otherwise they will easily die without a place to be buried." Chu

    Ye nodded and said, "The upper realm is all-encompassing, look at their abilities." That's it." The environment between the upper bound and the lower bound is still very different, and those who can mix well in the lower bound may not be able to mix well in the upper bound. "We have to hurry up. Xiaolei's side is progressing well, and five deals have been made."

    Lin Chuwen nodded, and said, "We need to hurry up." Otherwise, wait for a while to meet, Xiaobai and the others. It would be humiliating to know that they had achieved nothing during this time.

    Repeated attempts to test Tianzi No. 9 and Tianzi No. 11 were fruitless, so Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen had to make other attempts.

    The two of them tried to open the Tianzi No. 10 cave house between the two cave houses.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen found a book from heaven on the stone table in the cave.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath, and said somewhat unexpectedly, "It went so smoothly."

    Mo Ling glanced at Chu Ye, and asked in confusion, "Would it be better?"

    Chu Ye frowned and said: " It's good to be smooth, but it always makes me feel like there is some trap."

    Lin Chuwen tried to flip through the celestial book on the table, Lin Chuwen found that the celestial book could be opened, but it couldn't be taken away.

    Lin Chuwen guessed that all the people who entered this cave before must have seen this book.

    "Oh, friend, if you enter this cave and see this secret book, it means that the greatest opportunity in your life has come. This secret book integrates all the wisdom of my cultivation career. It is my painstaking work. Next , I will teach you all what I have learned in my life."

    Chu Ye looked at the introduction on the first page, feeling a little strange, there are such good teachers in this world, it is too generous to pass on what he has learned in his life so easily. Some.