Chapter 590 News of the Great War

Several human cultivators who needed to transcend the tribulation were arranged by Xuanyuan ancestors in the human race secret realm.

    Chu Ye stayed in the human race secret realm for two months, and brought Xiaolei and Chasing Feng to wake up nine sleeping human race monks.

    Under the intensive thunder and lightning offensive, Xiaolei naturally entered the peak of life and death.

    Xiaobai said uncomfortably: "Xiao Lei, this guy has advanced so quickly."

    Chasing the wind sourly said: "This guy is really blessed! As long as he absorbs the power of lightning, he can advance." Being struck by lightning like this, maybe at some point, it will be so advanced to the ancestral realm.

    The Willow Demon glanced at Xiaobai and Chaifeng, and said, "Don't be too anxious for the two of you. When the host has advanced to the ancestral realm, it will not be difficult if you want to advance to the peak of life and death! We will just wait."

    Xiaobai: "..." If the host has really advanced to the ancestral realm, I am afraid that they will not be able to see their ability in life and death realm.

    "Liu Liu, you really have no enterprising spirit! You never thought about entering the ancestral realm yourself?" Chai Feng shook his head and said.

    Willow Demon said lightly: "I only need to sell blood, what kind of aggressiveness do I need?"

    Chasing the wind: "..." Willow Demon is addicted to selling blood? However, the blood of the willow tree demon is indeed very valuable. Chai Feng felt that if his own blood was so valuable, it would not be impossible to sell it.

    ...

    After completing the task, Chu Ye breathed a sigh of relief. After Chu Ye left the secret realm, he returned to the Xiao family of the human race.

    "Mu Qing, why does the Xiao family seem a little empty! Where is your grandfather?" Chu Ye asked.

    Mu Qing said worriedly: "Grandpa went to the front line."

    "Go to the front line?" Chu Ye secretly said: Xiao Song is a monk in the late stage of life and death.

    "How's the battle between the Wan clan and the Zerg recently?" For the past two months, Chu Ye has been staying in a secret realm.

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "The Zerg has been expanding. Two months ago, it had seized one-third of the territory of the Upper Realm. The situation is really bad. Half a month ago, the ten thousand tribes united together. We organized a counter-attack and regained some of the lost ground."

    "Grandpa revealed that the Alliance of Ten Thousand Clans will attempt a general attack in the near future, and there should be seven or eight strong ancestors participating in the battle, if things go well. , may give the mother a heavy blow. Once successful, the plague of insects in the upper realm can be greatly alleviated, and it is not impossible for the ten thousand tribes to recover the territory of the upper realm."

    Chu Ye's eyes fluctuated, and he said: "Seven, eight Ancestral realm? There are quite a few!"

    Mo Ling flapped his wings, and said with some dissatisfaction: "Strange, why didn't Master Mo Ling be notified of the counterattack of the ten thousand clans? Lord Mo Ling has advanced to the ancestral realm, these guys are actually like this. It's really outrageous not to take Lord Mo Ling seriously."

    Mu Qing shook his head and said, "That's not the case, Wanzu will not let a cultivator go to the battlefield repeatedly, this is too inhumane, as long as you accumulate enough military merit, You can rest, Lord Mo Ling has done a lot of military exploits in the Dragon and Phoenix Clan before, you can rest for a while, and each clan requires cultivators to fight in proportion."