Chapter 541 The end of the war

Ming Anfeng looked at Lin Chuwen and said gloomily: "Lin Chuwen, you actually killed Guwang."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Ming Anfeng and said casually, "Daoist Ming is afraid that you are blind. Come on, when did I kill Gu Wang? Alchemist Gu Wang is probably not a human being on weekdays, forcing his subordinates to self-destruct and die with him, what does it have to do with me?"

    Ming Anfeng sneered twice. , "Master Lin Dan is a good way, and you can turn black and white without blood."

    "Friends of Taoism have won the prize. After all, you are allies, why don't you help?" Lin Chuwen shook his head and sighed.

    Ming Anfeng gritted his teeth and didn't speak. He was entangled by Thunder Beasts, Canglan Dragons, Shadow Beasts, and from time to time he was faced with the plots of Time Dragon and Heavenly Fortune Crow. Since the battle, Ming Anfeng feels that the spiritual power in his body is almost exhausted. Now that Gu Wang and Gu Wu are dead, they have lost two more battle powers.

    Ming Anfeng pondered whether to withdraw. On the surface, Mo Yuan had nothing to do with Di Ming, but he was actually one of the people in power in the dark.

    Ming Anfeng was a little worried that if he ran away, he would be hated by Mo Yuan.

    Mo Yuan frowned, stared at Chu Ye for a while, and threw dozens of Demon Cloud Seeds. Taking advantage of the demonic energy, Mo Yuan and Ming Anfeng disappeared together.

    With a dark face, Chu Ye watched Mo Yuan disappear with a gloomy expression on his face.

    He had just heard Mo Yuan's order to retreat to Ming Anfeng. The secret language of the soul that Mo Yuan used to give the order was difficult to capture. However, Chu Ye was a soul pet master and attracted a lot of soul essence. Mo Yuan used soul secret words in front of him, which was of no use at all.

    It's just that they know it's the same as Earth and Ming, and they've all made trouble to this point. They know they're the mortal enemy, but they don't know they're the mortal enemy.

    Xiao An took a deep breath and said, "Moyuan

    has retreated." Mu Qing blinked and said, "It won't take any advantage if we fight again, so let's retreat."

    Xiao An nodded and said, "Probably That's right." The people on Di Ming's side were fighting less and less, and Mo Yuan was so powerful that he was powerless to return to the sky.

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "So, is it over now?"

    Xiao An nodded, "It should be over." .

    Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "It's finally over! It really scared me to death."

    Xiao An smiled bitterly, the war is over, but the troubles that follow are far from over.

    Mu Qing frowned, not knowing what to think, the communication talisman in his hand was pinched into flying ashes.

    Mu Qing and Mu Lan had a deep relationship. When the chaos started, Mu Qing thought about sending a message to Mu Lan. Even though Chu Ye said that he didn't need to worry about it, Mu Qing still hesitated and sent a message of help to Mu Lan. However, Mu Lan didn't know what was going on and never showed up.

    Mu Qing gritted his teeth, smiled bitterly, and secretly said: He still overestimated his position in Mu Lan's mind.

    Xiao An looked at Mu Qing's expression and vaguely guessed something. "Master, don't think too much, the head of the house should be back soon."