Chapter 580 Dragon Clan Ao Xu

Dragon Palace.

    "This insect plague is really hard for you two." The Dragon Emperor said enthusiastically.

    Chu Ye smiled bitterly, and said, "Lord Dragon Emperor is very powerful, without me and Chu Wen taking action, the predicament of the Dragon Clan can be solved." The

    Dragon Emperor shook his head and said sincerely, "You can't say that, ordinary Zerg are not afraid of it. Death, but the Insect Mother and Insect Mother incarnation are very afraid of death. As soon as they find something wrong, they must retreat immediately."

    "This was the case in the previous battle. If you find something wrong, you will lose your pawn to protect the car. It is slippery than a loach, and you can't catch it."

    "If the mother insect and the incarnation of the insect mother are not removed, it will be difficult to cause substantial damage to the Zerg. This time, if there is no Chu Xiaoyou, Lin Xiaoyou makes a move, and the incarnation of the insect mother is not willing to take it lightly."

    Chu Ye secretly said: So, in the previous battle, the Dragon Emperor and the insect mother were both enduring, just couldn't stand it before anyone else? He seemed to be used as a bait, and Chu Ye felt a little uncomfortable. However, Chu Ye also understood that the current situation in the upper realm, personal gains and losses, were insignificant before the overall situation of the survival of the race and the rise and fall of the upper realm.

    "I don't know why the Dragon Emperor left me and Chuwen down." Chu Ye said.

    "There is something, you may need your help." Long Huang said.

    "Which of the Dragon Clan wants to transcend the Thunder Tribulation? If so, I'd be happy to help." In order to help the Dragon Clan resist the worm tide, Xiaolei has not accepted the business of transcending the Thunder Tribulation for several days, and his hands are a little itchy.

    The Dragon Emperor shook his head and said, "It's not like that, you two come with me." The

    Dragon Emperor took Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen into a cell, and there was a blue dragon trapped in the cell. His spiritual power was imprisoned, and his limbs were also locked by black iron chains.

    Chu Ye looked at Canglong, who was locked in chains, and asked with some doubts, "One soul and two souls?"

    "It's not one pair of souls, but it does have two souls in its body." The Dragon Emperor paused and explained: "This is the elder of my dragon clan, Ao Xu. Elder Ao Xu's spiritual sense has been suppressed, but it has not been wiped out, and now it is impossible to determine whose spiritual sense has the upper hand, so we can only temporarily lock up Elder Ao Xu."

    Chu Ye listened to the Dragon Emperor briefly explain what happened. The Zerg did not rashly choose to invade the Dragon Clan. The puppet worm first seized the Elder Ao Xu, trying to make the Elder Ao Xu plot the Dragon Emperor.

    Elder Ao Xu's soul was no match for the puppet, but he was not completely swallowed by the puppet, so he chose to dormant.

    After the Zerg puppet worm seized the house, they did not find the hidden soul of the elder Ao Xu, and went directly to plot against the Dragon Emperor.

    Elder Ao Xu's soul counterattacked when he encountered the Dragon Emperor, woke up in time, and informed the Dragon Emperor Zerg's conspiracy.

    The Dragon Emperor immediately controlled Elder Ao Xu, and at the same time secretly released the news of his serious injury and the fall of Elder Ao Xu.