Chapter 424 Xiaobai's Growth

"The soul pet masters in the Soul Pet Continent are all geniuses, what does this have to do with the cultivators in the Soul Pet Continent not being able to advance to the holy rank?" Lin Chuwen asked with some doubts.

    "The people in Soul Pet Master Continent are all geniuses in controlling beasts, and naturally many upper realm forces are envious and jealous."

    "Many upper realm cultivators feel that cultivators in Soul Pet Master Continent are not worthy of such talent. They came to the Soul Pet Continent and took away the monks from the Soul Pet Continent, treating them as their bodies. Even some big families in the upper realms planned to reincarnate a large number of family disciples into the Soul Pet Continent and take away the monks from the Soul Pet Continent. "

    There was a period of time when many big family disciples in Soul Pet Continent were all foreigners."

    "At that time, some great masters in Soul Pet Continent discovered the identities of these extraterritorial demons and realized it was wrong, so they banned Void."

    "Mu Xiuyu is in the forest, and the wind will destroy it. At that time, there was a great power from the Soul Pet Continent. In order to maintain the purity of the soul pet master bloodline of the Soul Pet Continent, the Soul Pet Continent was exiled to the edge of the starry sky, hiding the Soul Pet Continent. , restricting everyone from becoming a saint."

    "Once a soul pet master enters the saint rank, it will break the seal of the soul pet continent, and the soul pet master will fly to the upper realm, and it is easy to appear in the ascending stage, exposing the soul pet continent. Therefore, , that almighty simply set up a barrier to prevent the people from the Soul Pet Continent from becoming a saint." Lin

    Chuwen

    took a deep breath and said to himself: People in the Soul Pet Master Continent always feel that an enemy has sealed the continent, which leads to Soul pet masters can't soar, according to Xiaobai's argument, was the person who banned the void actually well-intentioned? The seal restricts the cultivation of the soul pet master mainlanders, but it protects the soul pet master mainland, and it is not clear whether it is good or bad.

    For some soul pet masters of the ninth rank of the imperial rank, this seal hinders their ascension, and the hatred of breaking the road is undeniable.

    "Has anyone ascended to the upper realm before Soul Pet Continent?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Xiaobai nodded and said: "Yes, the cultivation environment before Soul Pet Continent was much better than it is now, and it is not too difficult to cultivate to the holy rank. The soul pet master who naturally broke through to the holy rank at the beginning was cultivated. Still a lot."

    "In the earliest days, soul pet masters were not found to be special, and nothing happened. After that, a group of soul pet masters who ascended did not end well. Soul pet masters often appear in the ascending immortal stage in the upper realm. Many ascenders from Soul Pet Continent disappeared after going up." Xiao Bai said solemnly.

    Chu Ye frowned, took a deep breath, and said, "Did he get robbed?"

    Xiaobai blinked his eyes and said, "There is this possibility, and there is another possibility that it has been refined into an elixir."

    Chu Ye frowned, and said somewhat horribly, "Making medicine pills?"

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Yes, soul pet masters' soul chambers can be refined into medicine pills, which can be used to increase soul power.

    " A living person refining medicine?" Chu Ye muttered.

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "The cultivation environment in the upper realm is good, but the fighting is even more intense. It is not uncommon for a living person to refine medicine."