CHAPTER SIX

ERIS

"Please." 

And the working of his throat was it for me, I grab him by his jaw and tilt his head upwards, and dip my head, crashing my lips on his. I feel a shiver run through my skin, onto his skin through my fingertips, as sparks ignite the moment our lips touch.

He moans, pushing his head higher as if seeking more of what I have to give, my lips. I feel like I'm fifteen again, with my stomach in knots, as the boy I liked, who was a friend to one of my older brothers, and the son of a friend of my father's dared to take my first kiss, in the dull, empty, dark piano room in my home, knowing my brothers would kill him if they found him or found out. It feels wrong, yet so good, I couldn't stop.

In return, I push him to his back, until it touches the mattress and climbs on top of him, my thighs on either side of his hips, not once do my lips leave his. His erection, through our clothes, brushes my nether lips, and he moans into my mouth, my hand leaves his jaw and my fingers thread through his hair, pulling on it, as I mold my body into his, my nipples hard as diamonds, brushing on his chest with every movement. This kiss is everything I fantasized it would be, and more. Craving more, needing more, I pull on his hair harder and he hisses, opening his mouth to me and I take that chance to pull his tongue into my mouth and suck on it. He groans, thrusting his tongue more into my mouth, in a way to conquer it- conquer me. His mouth worships mine in a desperation I can not fathom. And I let him, drawing circles with my hips on top of him. With the ache between my legs, and wetness seeping from my core, I grind deeper into him. His mouth leaves mine, his head thrown back as he groans, "untie me." "No," I answer with no hesitation, grinding deeper into his erection. "Fuck...Please!" he says and I ignore him, pressing my lips on his neck, I lick all the way up to the spot behind his ear and back down then give it a little suck. "Christ! Let me touch you," he says, his voice deep with desperation. "No!" my voice is strained, in a pant, as I work myself on top of him. His skin is flushed, his face a shade of pink, and his body hot and molded into mine, "why would you deny yourself? Untie me, allow me to make you come."

Taking his earlobe between my teeth, I bite on it slightly and tug then release, grinding faster into him, feeling the build-up in my core, "you're going to make me come, just like this." I press my lips on his once more and the sparks ignite in me once more, straight down to my core and lower to the tips of my toes. I feel it building up, I work my hips faster, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, my movements abrupt, seeking relief, my hands on his bare chest, under his shirt, one hand comes back up and wraps around his throat. The friction of his erection pressing on my clit pushes me to the edge and I feel my core tighten, I gasp, my hips bucking on their own accord as I ride through the wave of my orgasm. Cian continues kissing me desperately, as I do him. Pulling my head back, I take a deep breath and lay my head on his shoulder to catch my breath and calm my racing heart. Ignoring the smell of my arousal and the need to have him inside me, I pull away, and stand on shaky legs, eyeing him, his lips pink and swollen from my assault, his shirt up to his neck, his lower half, my wetness splotched and very visible on his crotch, his erection still very much evident through the said trousers. I feel my cheeks heat up, I have never behaved like an animal in heat before, but there is something about this man that just makes me feel different.

Shaking my head, I straighten my clothes, ignoring the painfully hard nipples brushing on my fabric. "You won't," he says, eyeing me warily. I grin, "nothing you can do about it, papi." I put the knife down on the floor, and smiled wider, "I'll be leaving now, if you want out of that rope, you'll have to get the knife off the floor." Tempted, one more time, I tell myself, I lean into him, pressing my lips into his and he immediately kisses me back, I feel my arousal build up anew and I know it's time to pull back, I mention, more to myself than him, "no one has ever made me come that way, or that fast." I walk back to the balcony door where I came in from, "You'd be wise not to get in my way when I go after your men, it's nothing personal. Your cousin, Rodney is next on my list." I throw him a wink, and walk back into the cold outside, clearing my head as I make my way back out of his property.