minutes later Lucas parked his dad's vehicle in a nearby parking spot. Getting out from the car he also grabbed his backpack from the passenger seat on the way out. He then went through the gate seeing the name Zoo Phoenix Academy "Don't worry Mom I'm making you proud" the name made Lucas think of how much his father has sacrificed to get him into this establishment knowing that he deserves a good career opportunity in this world. Walking down the pathway he noticed other anthropomorphic animals heading inside the academy. It was a new year for many of the students including Lucas who went from a lower rank to a higher ranking student in no time after turning in decent grades, all he had now was to grind for the big leagues.

As Lucas finally made his inside his eyes were locked to a familiar figure one that made him sight in disappointment. "Oh great Miles Birdington why should I be surprised he's still around considering his dad got more bank then anyone else here. From what he said to my dad earlier he found himself another girlfriend, guess he dumped the other one cause he just can, all I know is out of all the dudes in this Academy" randomly seeing him Miles waved his hand at him laughing. "How's it going, loser!" He yelled, laughing more at him. "He's the least tolerable" Lucas added heading into class.

"Hello my students, welcome back to a new year of drama class. You all know who I am but for some that don't it is Mrs.Valdez but outside of school you can call me Jackie" Jackie explained to her class writing her name on a whiteboard. "Anyhow i have to inform you all about my requirements for this year compared to last year I expect some consistency when it comes to turning in homework on time this time around if you're at least two days late with homework you will be given an automatic F which from what I assume from the other teachers is something you don't want. So please turn in homework on time. Any questions?" Jackie asked her students. None of the students in the classroom had any further questions as Jackie was relieved.

"Ok solid, class dismissed" Jackie said as everyone got out of their seats and left the classroom. Lucas was the last one out of the classroom thinking about what she said and how it was strangely lenient. "Huh that was interesting, I wonder if that's the same for the other classes" He wondered to himself. While walking to other classrooms he noticed another jackal and his friend talking while the jackal was roaming through their locker. Staring for two long the jackal's friend noticed they were being looked at as he waved at Lucas.

"Hey dude, do you mind if I could ask you something?" They asked. "Um sure, do I know you?" Lucas asked. "Duh it's me Zillion Martinez the one and only and this is my friend Jackson Wells. We're quite known around these parts" Zill said, making Lucas even more confused which he caught wind of. "Oh uh you actually don't know who we are do you? Man this is awkward ok changing the subject by any chance did you come from Mrs.Valdez's class?" Zill asked.

"Funny enough I did, She was talking about how us higher ranked students need to make sure homework is turned on time this time around and if we're at least two days late with homework we'll be given an automatic F which from the looks of it, it's the same rules for every class" Lucas explained. "Yeah I was told the same thing In art class, ever since the Birdington's showed up things have gotten out of whack, not saying there behind it but it's pretty suspicious these rules were changed all of sudden when they moved in" Jack said closing his locker.

"Why you asking me? I'm just a kid living with my dad in a mechanic shop. I'm not Sherlock Holmes" Lucas said. "Not saying you were," Jack replied. "You going to the big concert in Safe Haven tonight, Lucas?" Zill asked. "I don't know I kind of have to work after school and... wait, how do you know my name?" Lucas asked. "Have you ever checked your backpack? There's a keychain that has your name on it, you know since your name Lucas is it ok if I call you Luke for short?" Zill replied as Lucas looked at the keychain seeing his name was actually on it.
"Sure that's what my dad sometimes calls me anyways, oh look at the time I would stay and chat with you guys but I kind of have to get to class, so can we talk about this next time?" Lucas asked. "I mean, will there be a next time?" Zill asked back. "Maybe who knows, see you later" Lucas replied, walking away and heading to class.