What!

Jacks life was great, a mum who loved him, a sister who couldn't be sweeter if she tried, and a cute dog to tie things up. And it wasn't just what he had that made Jack lucky, it's what he was. He was beautiful, his albinism was strange in that it made him very pale with frosty white fluffy hair, but he never inherited the red eyes, he had regular frost blue eyes. Same as his mother. But things were soon to be flipped upside down. Jacks mother was marrying a new man she'd met, and with him, came his son. Same age as jack. But you see the issue wasn't there. The issue was in the fact that hiccup was drop dead gorgeous. Piercing hazel eyes, fluffy Caramelised fringe Brushing over his pale forehead, thin but sexy nude pink lips. His body was exquisite, tight brown trousers hugging his masculine thighs and perfect bulge, his green top hanging off his shoulders and resting on his pecs. His boots clicking in the floor as he walked. But anyway, it was the wedding day now. Jack was dressed in a blue kilt and black shirt and blazer, with a blue waistcoat. And hiccup was wearing a black suit with a green tie. The formalities had been done, and ceremony complete, so it now came to the party, it was taking place on a castle ground, so it was fancy, the insiders would stay in the extravagant ballroom; and the outsiders would wander the grounds. Jack was sitting on a crumbling staircase leading up an abandoned tower. Hiccup must have saw however and followed him up. Because jack was startled when he saw hiccup poke round the corner. Jack had never realised this, but he forgot he was told not to wear underwear under the kilt. So because he forgot, he was sitting legs spread on this staircase, as he normally would. But this gave hiccup a perfect view of his smooth milky thighs, small uncut twinky cock with low hanging balls, and the round of the bottom of his perky, twinky bottom. Hiccup was lost for words but didn't bring it up as not to embarrass the boy, "what you doing alone jack? You okay?" Hiccup asks concernedly. "Yeh just don't like talking to all these old people too much" jack said standing up and pacing up and down the stair landing with hiccup, suddenly though a gust of wind caught jacks kilt blowing it up to expose his bare arse, "jeez, should've wore underwear little bro" hiccup laughs, "yeh I see that now" jack blushes. They walk a bit more eventually ending up out the tower and in a forest. "Hey jack look over there a minute" hiccup says, jack does and in seconds hiccup has his sweaty sock in jacks mouth to gag him. He grabs him form behind and whispers "shhh just take what daddy gives you little bro" hiccup says, hiccup proceeds to unzip his suit pants, and pull his fattening cock through the hole, and lifts up jacks kilt to reveal his smooth, pale, tight hole, quivering at the cold. Hiccup licks a finger and shoved it in jacks quivering rose tight hole, he works it in and out twisting and turning, before adding a second digit, scissoring them in and out, twirling them around, brushing the boys virgin prostate every now and then causing him to muffle a moan or whimper round the sweaty sock in his mouth. Hiccup adds a third and final finger the the little boys hole, before pulling them all out. He spits on his cock, and strokes it a few times, "gunna be a good bitch and let your big brother fuck you?" Hiccup says menacingly, as if he'd be mad if the answer wasn't yes. So without further ado, jacks innocence and purity is stripped from him, as hiccup forces his 9" cock into his tight quivering hole. It felt painful but absolutely marvellous. He relentlessly fucks in and out of the small boys round little ass. Pumping the twink hard and fast, jack still has the gag in his little mouth. Sweaty, dirty, worn black sock, presumably hiccups. Hiccups thrusts start becoming erratic and irregular, and before jack knows, hiccups creaming his small newly penetrated hole. Filling him full. And jacks squirting his own seed all over the forest floor. Hiccup takes his sock back, "thanks for that little bro" hiccup says; winking sneakily. They both return, jacks hole dripping cum onto the dance floor occasionally. Or jack leaving small wet stains on seats. It was humiliating but it somehow turned him on.

Oh how fun living with the older boy was going to be, but wait. Shit. Jack just realised, him and hiccup were sharing a room that night. Jack was panicking, but went to the bar and asked for a round of cocktails and his room keys. He went up to his room for the night with a few cocktails, and turned on the hotel tv, plugging his fire stick in so he could watch any movie he wanted, he bathed first in a warm bubbly bath with cocktail number one. And by cocktail 5 he was payed naked, ass in the air in his and hiccups shared room; hiccup wasn't there yet but he would be, not that drunk jack remembered that. So that's how hiccup found him. Naked, ass up on the double bed, with some chick flick playing in the background. A few empty glasses beside him. "Oh I'm gunna have fun with you..." hiccup smirked

To be continued...