FP1: CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A LITTLE ASSISTANCE

A/n: HOLY CRAP I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A HOT MINUTE I APOLOGIZE. Also, my writing is a lot better now, so I am gonna go back and get rid of all the 'Alpha' B.S. I'm sorry, but I don't remember all the dialogue from this arc of the series, but I tried my best to remember the scenarios. I had a different idea for this chapter, I think, but I waited too long to initiate it, so now I forgot what it was and just went with what I had with the little memory of the battles I had and currently have. Really sorry, I know I suck at this, glad to know you guys are still enjoying it, though, and yuh! ^^ THIS ONE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO SOOOOO YEAH-

It wasn't long before Aizawa informed the class about the Provisional License Exam, but I knew there was bound to be complications. Once we had gotten there, I was already anxious with all the students surrounding me, and getting bumped into a few times didn't help. Thankfully, the male on the podium up front was annoying enough to allow me to forget about the condescending amount of people around me. As he spoke in the most annoying monotone voice I'd ever heard in my life, I inched my hand closer to Katsuki's and latched onto it once he allowed me access. I squeezed it tight, trying to take away my fear. He squeezed my hand in response to tell me he was there. That I wasn't alone. I got lost in our silent conversation that I didn't hear much of anything the teacher said, not even his own name, and I flinched when the walls of the building started unfolding before landing on the dirt surrounding the area.

"BEGIN." I let everyone run past me, even Katsuki, before setting up the targets on the back of my hand, the side of my shoe, and on my right side. I ran around, searching for Katsuki's costume or explosions, and was caught off guard by the ground rumbling and breaking itself apart. I let out a shout as I was about to fall before I was snatched up. I looked up to see my capture(cap-ter, not to be confused with cap-chur) and I was delighted to see Katsuki.

"Nice to see you again, KitKat." I teased. He rolled his eyes with a smirk and blasted us away from the scene. Once we landed, I was surprised to see my two other favorite boys of the BakuSquad.

"Denki, Kiri! What're you guys doing here?" I hugged Kirishima tight, my tail showing and lashing back and forth. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Well we just wanted to follow him, I guess."

"I can't exactly blame you. I mean, who doesn't wanna follow such a strong, independent, tsundere like himself?" I sent Bakugo a smirk as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm not a damn tsundere, dumba**." I assumed he would have done something better than that, but he just kept walking, leading us to our targets.

...

"Whaa...aat happened here..?" I looked around as in front of us stood a guy from Shiketsu High, the rival school of UA, surrounded by.... skin piles..? I watched as they moved and I felt sick. "Gross... Even the melting demons of Hell couldn't match up to this..." I hadn't even realized he started talking before Kirishima was suddenly grabbed by some giant finger or something and made into one of those things. Okay, time to vomit. "You mind letting my friend go back into his original form?" I was starting to get annoyed as he just went on and on. He reminded me of Monoma. All of a sudden I saw Katsuki lick his lips in a smirk and I knew he was planning something. Before I knew it Katsuki was using his new AP Shot move, which blew my mind, pun unintentional, and I noticed the chunks of flesh coming for him. "KATSUKI LOOK OUT!!" I shouted and tried to get him out of the way.

"Hah?" He looked around before getting squished between the giant clumps.

"Eww..!" I couldn't help but exclaim. "Was that necessary?!" I sent a death glare to the Shiketsu freak and stood beside Denki, devising a plan. Little did I know, he and Katsuki already had one. I just sat back with my arms crossed as Denki had a grenade up his sleeve and a new elec-trick. I sighed and huffed, waiting for my boyfriend to return to his naturally handsome state. By then I'd decided to go off on my own, since this was taking too long, so I shifted and jumped off the ledge backwards. The wind felt so good, I almost forgot to open a crack in the Earth to Hell before I could hit the ground.

"Hino. You have returned once more." I was happily greeted by my right hand demon, I guess.

"Yeah, that's gonna happen a lot, Shie. I gotta get a damn license exam over with real quick..." I snarled before jumping back up and landing in a destroyed area. Most likely the area someone wrecked with their quirk the moment the exam began. I saw many people surrounding Deku and I smirked, knowing they'd fallen into my trap. I leapt out onto them and got my point, just barely dodging their balls. Once I got my points, I landed a few hits on the people closing in on me before running off. I noticed I gave Deku some time to escape, and thankfully, he took the chance. I heard the same boring voice on the P.A. system say that a few more people passed. I knew one was me, but I was praying the others were the BakuSquad. I made my way to the building the passing students were meant to meet up and I was overjoyed to see I was right.

"Hino!" Kirishima shouted, waving his hand to show me where he was. I giggled and ran up to them, pouncing on Katsuki's back.

"Eeeee! You're you again!! I swear I was ready to wreck that Shiketsu jack for f*cking up your whole figure..." I snarled softly.

"Heh. I woulda liked to see that." Bakugo smirked at me. I laughed, jumping back down and diving under his arm, him complying and holding me close in response.

"Soooo what do we do now?" I ask the boys.

"Just wait around, I guess." Kirishima shrugged. I grumbled softly, already bored.

"You wanna do somethin'?" Bakugo suggested to me quietly. My face flushed red. I could tell he almost laughed. "No, nothing like what you're thinking. Dumba**..." He let out a single chuckle, which only made my heart race.

"I'll do anything, let's just get out of here... AWAY from all these... extras..." I looked around at the amount of people in the area and physically cringed.

"Alright. Oi, Dunce Face. Sh*tty Hair. Me and Hino are heading out. We'll be back when the damn test is over." Bakugo notified the boys, them looking at us confused before shrugging.

"Alright, man. Have fun?" Kirishima chuckled as Denki burst out laughing.

"Dirty minded idiots..." Bakugo muttered. We both rolled our eyes and walked away, off to do our own thing together. Little did I know this next test was going to be a hard one...