FP1: CHAPTER TEN: AN UNEXPECTED REUNION

"DIEEEEEEE!!!!" I awoke to Katsuki's screaming outside, followed by a loud explosion. I wondered if everyone's eardrums died. Oh wait... TRAINING.

F*CK, OH F*CK I'M LATE!!! WHY DID NO ONE WAKE ME?! WHY DIDN'T KATSUKI WAKE ME?!! I raced around, getting myself dressed and ready for the day and when I had finally gotten outside, I ran into Katsuki, making him fall over with a shout.

"UFF! Sorry, sorry—" I lifted my head to see I was on top of him. He was holding himself up with his arms and I had my hands keeping myself stable. On the ground, opposite sides of his waist. I blushed a deep red and I was about to shout when he smirked and kissed me. My heart was racing so I was desperate for air, but I didn't want him to let go.

"About time you woke up." He scoffed.

"And why didn't you wake me?" I flattened my ears in annoyance as we both got up.

"Two reasons. One, I didn't want to wake you because of what happened last night, plus you look adorable when you're asleep. And two.... I wanted Aizawa to get mad at you."

"UH— You ba**ard!" He laughed and went back to sticking his hands in the hot water and releasing another giant explosion with a yell. I whined and turned to see everyone practicing their quirks. It looked like chaos... No. Military training.

"Hino! About time. You're supposed to be with Tokoyami in the cave." Mina exclaimed, running up to me. Her hands looked wrecked and she seemed exhausted. How long was I out?

"Are you guys okay...?" I hesitated to even ask.

"Mentally, no. PHYSICALLY..... also no. Don't worry about it! It's just training!" She perked up, tired but optimistic enough to stay alive. I lowered my ears and went over to the cave she was talking about.

"AYO TOKOYAMI!"

"DARK SHADOW, CEASE." I heard him shout before he stepped out. He was also exhausted.

I get it... they're using our surroundings specifically to suit our quirks. I guess I could work in the dark with Fumikage, but what about my fla— oh.

"Hino. I am happy to see you have awoken. Will you join me in my training?" I whined, hearing his heavy breaths.

"Awwwh of course I will!" I hugged the bird-man out of pure pity. Despite the fact I knew I'd be in the same position eventually... We walked inside and he released Dark Shadow as I turned. As I am sure they wanted, I used my flames to counter Dark Shadow's attacks. I was practically invisible in the darkness of the cave, but my markings were glowing, which made it a challenge to stay hidden from them. I dodged an attack and lit my paw on fire as I swiped at the shadow and yelped when I felt Dark Shadow counterattack.

He's so much stronger in the dark.... What's worse is that my eyesight has been diminished since the exam with All Might, Katsuki, and Izuku.... How am I gonna...?

"DARK SHADOW, TORNADO." I whipped my head around to see the dark, amethyst eyes of Dark Shadow, who was now circling me in a whirlwind of darkness. I lit my entire body on fire, groaning at the heat, in order to keep him from getting his hits in. I felt weak as I kept my flames lit, remaining in my wolf form. I coughed up some blood and my eye started bleeding. I felt the heavy drops on my cheeks. I heard a gasp and Tokoyami calling Dark Shadow back before everything went dark.

. . . . . .

"Teddy Bear. Teddy Bear! Hino, wake up!" I heard voices talking in the background. I felt so lightheaded... I let out a soft growl before just barely opening my eye to see those beautiful crimson eyes gazing at me. "Oh thank f*ck..." He breathed before hugging me tight. I hugged him back and let him kiss me repeatedly.