FP1: CHAPTER FIVE: SURPRISE...

"Remember the tests your junior high did to test your strength and—" Aizawa began. I listened close to his words and responded with the appropriate answer. He stated that, now, we get to use our quirks to pass these tests and made everyone freeze up when he said the person in last would be expelled. I was sure I would be fine, given the tiny purple pervert known as Mineta.

"Bakugou. Why don't you start us off." Aizawa gave Katsuki the ball and you could tell he wanted to show off everything he had. I watched in excitement to see just how strong my childhood best friend could be with his flashy quirk. I almost laughed when I heard him shout his favorite catchphrase.

"DIEEEEEEEE!!!" He yelled as he launched the ball into the air, adding a massive explosion to boost the ball higher into the air. I stared in awe as Aizawa showed his distance.

"SEVEN HUNDRED?!!!" I laughed as at least half the class exclaimed.

"That's Bakugou for ya." I smiled. He turned to look at me and I could see the confusion on his face.

"Y-yeah..." Izuku stuttered. Still the anxious waterworks he's always been.

"Akuma. You wanna give it a shot." Aizawa deadpanned. It didn't even sound like a question.

"Yes, sir!" I walked up to where Katsuki originally stood and grabbed the ball. I decided to let my ears and tail show, that way I have more strength in the throw. I felt everyone's eyes on me, causing me to become anxious, but it also relaxed me, knowing that would mean Katsuki could see my strength. I inhaled deeply and threw my arm back for the throw. I held my breath, trying to put more power in my arm. I felt my black fur run up my arm as I yelled and released the ball into the air. I watched it fly and even though I knew it wouldn't get as far as Katsuki's, but it got as far as I needed to stay above last place. As if the tiny grape could do anything like that.

"Five hundred? Not bad, wolf pup." Denki joked.

"Yeah, as if you could do any better. Katsuki's hard to beat with his distance, but I'm sure at least one of us can do it." I winked at the pomeranian and I stifled a laugh at his growling.

"Great job, Hino!" I smiled, hearing Izuku's praise and felt my tail slowly lash side to side as I heard Kacchan speak.

"I don't even know you, so why the hell are you calling me by my first name!?" I walked back to my original placing as he yelled.

"You'll understand when I'm ready to show you. Who knows how you'll react..." I mumbled. I heard his questioning 'hah?' and just looked at the ground beside me, grabbing my left arm with my right hand. It was now Midoriya's turn and I was excited to see his quirk. What could have possibly been so powerful that he got into the best class of UA? I watched as he threw the ball, but there was nothing flashy about it. Hell, nothing even happened! But I froze, seeing Aizawa's hair floating above him and his scarf-like cloth lashing out at Midoriya, instantly pulling him in. I barely heard what they said, but I could tell Aizawa had hit a mark when he released the boy, leaving him determined, but still anxious.

"I have returned your quirk." I tilted my head, hearing that sentence. Then I realized how everyone around me was whispering and chatting amongst themselves about how our teacher is the Erasure Hero, Eraserhead. I then watched once more as Izuku took a moment to prepare himself, and sent the ball flying into the air. I noticed a strange light run up his arm through his veins, vanish, but remain in his finger. I stared in awe as I realized he must have focused all his power and managed to keep it in his fingertip, alone.

"IZUKU, WHAT THE HELL?! THAT'S AWESOME!" I exclaimed. Everyone else was surprised at my reaction and some were shocked by his power.

"Do you not know what happened in the Entrance Exams?" I heard Kirishima ask me. I looked at him, bending one of my ears.

"No, I was in a different group. Why?"

"He saved me and punched one of the zero-points, but broke most of his bones in the process." Uraraka stated. I widened my eyes.

"That would explain how he got in, but..." I looked at Izuku as he stared at Aizawa, obviously in pain, but he managed to hide it well enough. It seemed I was right. His finger was broken, given he put all his power into it, meaning he can't handle his quirk yet. But how did he get it in the first place and why isn't his body used to it? I saw Bakugou, who's face was in pure shock. His fury about Midoriya and his quirk is unmatched, and I already knew he was going to rage at him. Although, I didn't think he'd run up to him and cause Aizawa to erase his quirk and hold him back.

"Can't hold back, can he..." I muttered to myself.