FP1: CHAPTER SIX: TRUTH BE TOLD

Once Katsuki finished his little tantrum, we continued on with the other tests. Some of which, I couldn't do as well as I wished or expected, but that's how it is. At least I was above most people. Izuku was sadly last, but knowing his quirk, I'm betting he didn't want to break anything else, so he took it easy. Everyone was pissed off when Aizawa told them he was lying about the expulsion, despite having expelled and entire class once for being unworthy, I believe. The creation chick, Momo Yaoyorozu, seemed surprised at everyone's reactions, saying she thought they knew. I tried my best to ignore all the chaos and once lunch hit, I went up to the roof of the school, wanting to emotionally prepare for anything that might come of what I was about to admit.

"Hino?" I turned to see Izuku opening the door to the roof and smiled, seeing a grumpy Kacchan with his hands in his pockets behind him.

"I'm happy you came. Both of you." I stated.

"Yeah yeah, now what do you want?" Of course Katsuki wanted to get straight to the point.

"I... uhm..." I sighed. "Have a seat. This is gonna be... crazy.. to hear, but necessary if we want to still trust each other." They did as I said, Bakugo being more frustrated about being told to sit.

"How are you still alive? I thought everyone said you and your parents were burned down in your house." Izuku asked. I bit my tongue.

"I... I was the cause of the fire... But I survived after my parents had gotten themselves trapped... Once I escaped, I was already using my first quirk... I had no idea how to turn back—"

"What do you mean, first quirk? What are you, half and half?" Katsuki growled.

"Yes." He froze, hearing my response.

"What?" Izuku leaned in.

"My first quirk was Black Werewolf, or at least that's what I like to call it." I let my ears and tail show.

"That one's obvious." Katsuki grumbled once again. I rolled my eyes before letting myself turn into the black werewolf I had gotten so used to being. My red markings glowed softly in the sunlight, I could see it on the concrete of the roof. I gazed at their shocked faces as I sat, wrapping my tail around my paws.

"You... You're the wolf pup from the news, right?!" Izuku exclaimed. I tilted my head and hesitated. "There was a black wolf pup with the same markings and eyes as you." I repositioned my head and nodded. I kept my eyes on Katsuki, waiting for him to scream at me, but his expression was near impossible to read. Shock? Anger? Either way, he didn't speak. "What's your second quirk?" White flames ignited under my paws. I turned back into myself, letting most of the flames to go out, but I held one in my hand.

"White Flame... The fire that killed my family...."

"So you ARE like Todoroki, except you are part wolf instead of having ice." I nodded once again. Katsuki stood up and walked away, opening the door to inside.

"Deku... leave..." he growled, not looking at either of us. Izuku flinched at his tone.

"But I have so many questions to ask—"

"Does it look like I care? LEAVE." He repeated. My ears lowered as I watched Izuku hesitantly go inside the building before Katsuki shut the door, leaving just the two of us. I gazed at him as he sat down in front of me, not daring to lift his head.

"You didn't have to—"

"Toroku...." I froze, hearing that name.

"Katsuki..."

"It's you, isn't it.... Toroku...?" He muttered. I whined softly.

"You're not mad... right? Who am I kidding, of course you—" I was caught by surprise when he lunged for me and hugged me tightly. I felt his breath was shaky and he was struggling to stay quiet and calm. I didn't mind it, given he'd done it occasionally when we were younger. I turned back into Toroku and let him hug my neck. My heart ached, feeling tears run down my fur.

"Why did you leave... Dammit.... Do you know how much you scared me..?? Dumba**...." I whined and closed my eyes, rubbing my head against his. When he stopped, he couldn't help but hold my head in his callused hands like he used to. "All this time... how..? Dammit, now I sound like Deku..." I held his hands, returning to my original form.

"You were all I had left... When I woke up in the cage... I went out the window and ran to my place... Of course, I found it was burnt to rubble and my mom's hand was limp... I was terrified so I ran to the only place I knew I could.... Deku's is further away so... But I want you to know... I could never take back those years... I found my own way to live happily and get my education just like you... I even think of Mitsuki as my own mother now... I can't tell you how much it hurt having to leave so I could go here... It hurt so much seeing you like that... I'm so sor—" I felt my eyes watering and I couldn't speak, remembering the amount of pain I had to endure, seeing him cry in his room. To my surprise, he hugged me again.

"You... You shouldn't apologize for something you had to do. I wouldn't take back those years either..." He muttered that last part, but I still heard it. "We can stay here as long as you want, I guess... But if we get in trouble, it's on you." I chuckled softly before I finally hugged him tight and we just sat there for a while. Not caring what happened. I can't describe how amazing it felt to finally hug him the way I'd always wanted to. My heart raced the longer time went on, I thought it was going to explode, pun unintentional.

"Uhm... w-why aren't you mad at me...?"

"Because I knew you as a kid, just like Deku. I trusted you... and you trusted me... So even though you've been practically lying to me all this time... I'm... grateful, I guess..." My heart pounded, hearing those words. THE Katsuki Bakugo... was grateful!