Forbidden Part One:

Chapter One: Before...

     "Momma! Can I go see Izuku and Kacchan today?" My mother gazed at me, my eyes sparkling with excitement. She smiled warmly before answering.

"Of course, Sanaie. I'll get dressed and we can go to the park to see them."

"Yay!" I jumped around and got my shoes on before my mother got herself ready and we headed out the door to the park. I waved my hand, running up to my two best friends once we were close enough.

"IZUKUUUUU!! KACCHAAAAN!" I yelled in excitement as I jumped and tackled them into a hug.

"Hi Hino! You came to the park, too?" Izuku smiled, greeting me.

"Yep! My momma said yes when I asked!"

"Well you're interrupting our ball game." Katsuki said, pouting.

"It's okay, Kacchan! She can play with us!"

"If it's okay with you, Kacchan." I smiled at him. He stared for a moment. He looked away after a while before saying,

"Of course... Now it'll mean more when I beat you both!" He pointed at us as he stood up with a smirk. I couldn't help but laugh, and with that, the game begun. He was always that way. Always so ambitious. Always aiming for the top. Even though he started his dream for the wrong reasons, he grew and found his true dream... I just wish I saw through his red gaze so I could have stopped whatever caused him all that pain...

"Oh, Hino! Did you get your quirk yet? I doubt it's better than mine." Katsuki boasted. I chuckled.

"Not yet, Kacchan. I hope it's close, though! I can't wait!" I exclaimed. We continued our game until it was time to leave, but I asked if we could all have a sleepover together. Izuku's mom said they had stuff to do, disappointing him and I, but Mitsuki, Kacchan's mom, said it was perfectly fine if I slept over.

"Sick! I can show you my quirk in action now!" Katsuki jumped in the air with his fist raised. We raced each other to his house, not a care in the world. Just us. Together. Promising to stay by each other's sides no matter what. That's how it was for years. He was what kept me going after... the accident.