FP1: CHAPTER ELEVEN: HELLO, AGAIN...

I opened my eye to find myself in what seemed like a jail cell. I was set in a chair with chains around my neck and my wrists. Blood coated my clothes from my neck and my eye bleeding from irritation, injury, and fear. I snarled and flattened my ears when I saw the blue flames in front of me. It was all too real...

"Welcome home, Little Flame. It's been a while..." My growling intensified.

".... Dabi... How's Mother?"

"Dead as can be."

"I can only assume you are at fault?"

"Oh, no no no. It seems you forgot how you got those staples in your neck... I did not cause that fire. It was you who ignited it." He crouched as I fell to my knees, breaking the chair with my legs.

"Dammit.... why do you want Katsuki?"

"You mean that blonde hothead?"

"No, I mean the OTHER GUY you captured— WHO ELSE?!"

"That's no way to talk to your father.... Sanaie."

"No one... and I mean NO ONE... Calls me that anymore..." He stood back up.

"But why? It's so fitting! You're so cold to everyone around you and then I find out you entered UA and have an entire class of friends! How do you explain that?"

"I was following who I thought was mine! Besides, I got tired of hiding..."

"Oh, you got tired of hiding? You should have come with me so we could train."

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE ALIVE, DUMBA**, HOW COULD I JUST BLINDLY FOLLOW YOU LIKE THAT?!"

"Because I wouldn't have let those kids f*ck with you."

"YEAH RIGHT. THAT'S BULLSH*T."

"You mind lowering your voice? Blondy is trying to sleep."

"OH YOU WANT ME TO LOWER MY VOICE?! LET ME OUT AND I'LL LOWER YOURS." Dabi threw a blue flame at my mouth. It burned, but I'd felt worse.

"Shut. Up. Shiggy wants you to join us, alright? Besides, if you do, we can start over. You could become friends with the little bloodsucker. But, given your little outburst, I wouldn't count on it... Now be a good omega and stay..." He walked away, taking his flames with him. My heart nearly stopped when I heard yelling coming from upstairs.

"KATSUKI, IT'S OKAY!! I'M HERE!! I'M-I'M DOWN HERE!!" I started yelling for my life, pulling on the chains that held me back. The yelling sounded more panicked now. My neck started bleeding again from the amount of force I was using. I closed my eyes and lit on fire. It took a bit, but eventually the chains melted. I had burned my wrists and neck, but at least I was free. I decided to do the same to the cell, burning the metal until it was so hot, it melted. I jumped over the lava-like metals, shifted, and started crawling my way up the stairs. I sniffed the air until I could make out the scent of burning caramel, meaning he must have been trying to use his explosions to escape. I crept across the floor, behind the bar and kurogiri, who was talking to Shigaraki.

"Tomura, are you sure she's going to agree?"

"She has to. It's her damn adopted father."

"But her boyfriend's actions beg to differ..."

"DAMN RIGHT! AS IF SHE'D EVER JOIN YOUR LEAGUE OF BA**ARDS."

"You sure you wouldn't?" Shiggy rasped.

"Go throw yourself into traffic..." He said with a smirk.

"YOU—" Shiggy started. Kurogiri whispered something to him and he sighed in annoyance, scratching his neck aggressively. The two exited the room, leaving me with my captured boyfriend.

"Damn ba**ards...." Katsuki muttered as he struggled, trying to break free.

"Such an annoyance, aren't they? The chains and everything."

"Why wouldn't they be— Wait." He looked around. I jumped up onto the bar and gazed at him. "Hino...!" He whisper-yelled. My tail wagged, hearing my name. I turned back into myself and started burning the metal.

"If I know Deku, he's probably got All Might and Aizawa after us, so let's just focus on getting free and finding a way out."

"I'm not gonna rely on that damn nerd to get me out of her—" I glared at him, flattening my ears. He paused and stopped, letting me continue to get him out.

"Got it." I said, as chains fell and his hands were free.

"Thanks, Teddy Bear." He smiled, rubbing his wrists.

"Anything for you." My tail wagged as I hugged him.

"Let's get out of—" We yelled as All Might burst through the wall like the damn Kool-Aid man.

"Young Bakugo! Young Akuma!" He announced.

"Yeah, it's us, what the hell?!" We both exclaimed.

"Know what, forget it, let's just go!" I shouted as I saw Dabi run in.

"THE PROS ARE HERE!!" He called as he ran after us. All Might fought them back as me and Katsuki ran off. The next thing I knew, I was taken over by some gray matter and I fell onto the rubble of a destroyed building.

"WAIT, KATSUKI!!" I shouted, stopping myself. I saw something tall shoot something at him and I ran for it.

"HINO—" He grunted as I ran into him. The blast of energy went over us.

"Dumba**, you could have gotten hit by whatever the hell..." I widened my eyes.

"Hino?" He followed my gaze to the man that initiated the attack.

"No way.... No one has that much power..." Except.... All For One...

. . . . . .

Me and Katsuki fought off the villains, keeping a safe distance from All Might and All For One as they battled. I widened my eyes when I saw something flying though the sky. I hung my head, realizing what I had to do.

"Katsuki..." He looked at me, then followed my hand, which was directing towards the thing.

"BAKUGO!!! COME ON!!!" Kirishima reached his hand out.

"What about you? I'm not going without you!" Katsuki protested.

"You don't have a choice. It's you they want. You have to go."

"I can't just leave you!"

"But I can... Our friends will keep you safe. I can take care of myself. I'll be right behind you." He hesitated, but sighed and let a huge explosion take him away. He grabbed Kiri's hand and I teared up.

"You idiots!" He shouted. I chuckled. "HINO, NOW!!" Katsuki reached out to me. I just shook my head and joined All Might's battle. "WHAT?! HINO STOP!!"

"Bakugo, we gotta get back to UA!"

"NOT WITHOUT HINO!"

"Kacchan..." Deku whined.

"GET OUT OF HERE, DAMN DOG. THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU." All For One shouted as he threw me across the rubble. My body was beat up and my neck-and eye- was bleeding profusely. I was running low on energy and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up. I watched the fight and as All Might beat AFO, I felt my consciousness fade away. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was...

"It's your turn..."