FP1: CHAPTER NINE: HELP WANTED

A/N: Hey guys! I know these chapters were kinda rapid-fire and their relationship started pretty quick, but I hope that's okay! It took me a while to write these, given I've been writing other fanfics I can't wait to share with you guys! Anyway, I kinda skipped ahead of the practical exams because I forgot they came before the camp, so chapter 9.5 will be an extra all about what went down! I hope you guys are enjoying this and I can't wait to write more! Lemme know what you think! Love you all and I'll see you in the next one, my Pack of Demons! (I need suggestions on what to call you guys, but for now, I love wolves, my friends and I are called the FireClan Demons, so I combined the two ;-; ANYWAY BYE XD)

Also, this chapter and the next two are probs gonna be the longer ones, given so much happens during these so RIP my fingers XD

     So this is what a field trip is like at UA. Two classes going to a disclosed location, singing nonsense on the way there, and having to get off halfway and work your way there just to have to cook your own food. Yeah. Sounds about right. Felt like the longest nights of my life...

"Hey. Why're you being so quiet? The rest of these extras are being loud as anything and you aren't being as... outgoing... as you usually are with them. Something wrong?" I glanced at Bakugo and smiled softly.

"No, Katsuki. I'm fine. Just thinking about what camp'll be like. If anything, I'm thinking about as chaotic as a normal day at UA." I looked back out the window, watching as the trees and fences flew past and enjoying the view.

"Huh... You're not wrong. The rest of these damn extras don't know what to expect, and it's kind of weird dating the adopted daughter of the teach."

"I get it. It's easy to prepare for things and get them done the right way instead of them being thrown at you. But it's also a problem..."

"How?"

"Well... people tend to... use you...?" I hesitated, hiding my face behind my hair. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Don't think too much of this. You just seemed uncomfortable. I'd never do that and you know it. Don't ever think for a damn second that I would be like that. It's... not heroic." I chuckled softly.

"Quotes from Kiri, huh?" I teased. He scoffed and pushed me away. "No wait, I want love!" I tried to hug him, but he used one hand to hold me back.

"No. You mess with me, you don't get cuddles." Gotta hand it to him, this pomeranian is STRONG.

"Awwwwh! Pwease...?" I reverted to the puppy dog eyes. Literally. He stared at me as my tail drooped over the edge of the seat and my ears went back. I placed my two paws on his leg and stared him down all depressed-like. He growled.

"I said, no. Bad Toro." He smirked, finally realizing he had the owner role against me. I growled softly, letting my ears go back up and I took my paws off him. I turned to face the window again and left my tail behind me, hanging over the edge as it was before. We were almost to the drop-off, as Aizawa said we would be left behind by the bus, when I felt something gently grip and stroke my tail, making me blush instantly and send a scared look to the man beside me.

"I remember you always changed moods whenever I did this, and it looks like it makes you flustered, despite you enjoying it." The smirk he always gave me made me wanna die right then and there.

"Well...! S-stop!" I exclaimed, turning back into myself. My wagging tail made it really hard to hide it and my ears and it pissed me off.

"You sure? Your tail— er, wolf side— doesn't seem to want that." He held my tail as it lashed back and forth at his touch. He grabbed the collar of my hoodie and pulled me in close, still gently stroking my tail. I was ready for a nosebleed when he kissed me. I decided to sink further into our seat so Aizawa wouldn't catch us. His soft chuckle gave me so many butterflies I didn't know what to make of it. "Keeping us from being caught, I see...? You like it, don't you?"