FP1: CHAPTER 9.5: BEFORE CAMP, PART 2

A/N: Alright, we're back on track. Nothing much to say, so enjoy Before Camp: All Might's Wrath!

"Kiri and Sato both were knocked out from using their quirks too much, Tokoyami and Tsu passed, Ochaco and Aoyama passed, and Mina and Denki failed. Oh, yeah, and Mineta passed himself and Sero. I think that's it." Deku explained.

"That's it? Wait. Mineta passed? Against who?"

"Yep. Midnight. Shocked us all, actually. What happened with you and Kacchan?"

"Oh... right... He uhh... he's on his own..."

"What?"

"I just said I wasn't talking to him till he realizes how smart you actually are and apologizes for being a dumba**."

"You broke up with him." he gave me a pity look.

"What? No! Never!" I bared my teeth at his accusation.

"Do you really think he's going to apologize to me, of all people?" I paused, recognizing what he was saying. He was right. Katsuki would never actually apologize to him, no matter what.

"Well maybe he will, now that his relationship is at stake!" I refused to believe he would let it happen just like that. Still. I couldn't help but imagine what was going through his head as the other exams raged on.

. . . . . .

"Midoriya, Akuma, and Bakugo are up next!" Present Mic announced. I was surprised his voice was still working after his battle with Jirou and Koda. I sighed. This was the moment of truth. Either Katsuki stops being a stubborn piece of sh*t or it's over... I didn't want to imagine what that would be like...

"Remember the plan, Hino?"

"Hell yeah. We got this."

"As long as a certain someone doesn't ruin our chances with his desperate need to be number one in anything and everything." Deku moved his gaze to the spiky-haired blonde beside us, who was keeping to himself, head hung. My ears lowered, wanting to help him, but I knew that would defeat the purpose of our argument. I looked away when Katsuki glanced at me.

"Yeah... Let's win this thing." He looked back down. I couldn't really tell, but it was clear he had something on his mind. We started walking down the road of the fake city and I wasn't surprised when Deku tried talking to Kaccha— I mean, Katsuki.

"We can't win by combat, he's too strong! It's better if we run and use the city to our advantage so we can reach the exit!" He protested. My ears lowered as Katsuki yelled at him to shut up and not give him orders. He acted like he knew what he was doing, but the more I thought about it... It's near impossible to avoid All Might, so even if we dodged and ran for it, he'd still end up getting us into a battle.

"Deku. Leave him." I stated.

"Huh? But—"

"I know. He's right. We can't just run. We'd end up having to fight him anyway. And we can't just fight because he'll—"

"Get knocked out!" Katsuki readied his palms with explosions and took off.

"What?! No! Dammit, Katsuki!" I yelled as I ran after him, Deku racing behind me. This is probably going to be the hardest test Class 1-A has ever had to take...

. . . . . .

"KATSUKI!!" I shouted as the blonde got punched in the stomach with a huge blow from All Might. My eyes welled up. My arm had been injured, which made helping Izuku get out from under the fence All Might threw at him that much harder. All Might said something to him and I watched as he slowly got to his feet. All I heard was,