Milestone (Fluff)

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Avenger!Reader

Summary: A journey through some of the biggest milestones in yours and Bucky's relationship from the day you first met to sharing a home of your own.

A/N: In this fic, Bucky was never dusted.

Word Count: 3.4k

Warnings: None.

The First Time You Met

Running down the hallway of the airport, you watched as Peter was swept off of his feet and into the air by none other than Falcon, leaving the man you recognized as the Winter Soldier in your midst. Your shoes squeaking against the floor as you stopped short, you threw your arms into the air, stopping the man from moving.

Snapping his attention towards you, he furrowed his eyebrows and you could feel him fighting against your magic. Squeezing your eyes shut you tried your hardest to keep him contained but with only so much experience, he broke through it in a minute, coming for you straight after.

"Shit." You cursed to yourself, watching as he strode over to you.

Clasping your hands together before pulling them apart, you created a baton of sorts in just enough time to hold it in front of yourself as Bucky cornered you into a wall. Pushing him back with the beam, you grunted, trying your hardest to keep the magic from dying out.

"You're not very good at this." He commented, attempting to pull the magical beam from your hands.

"I'm..." You grunted. ".... new."

Using all of your force, you shoved him back. Taking the first opportunity you saw, you began shooting blasts of magic at him while he stumbled backwards. Attempting to dodge the blasts, he moved forward, putting his hands in the air.

"Look," He said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Watching as he stumbled backwards, closer to a ledge, you halted the blasts, tilting your head sideways.

"Lucky me."

As soon as the words fell from your mouth, you used the rest of your force, swinging your arms backwards and then pushing forward to shove him through the railing and over the edge, his eyes wide as he fell backwards. When he fell, he took the Falcon with him.

Glancing up above, you saw Peter, shooting a web to hold the two men to the ground. Feeling the energy in your palms, you floated down to the floor they were held to, standing above them.

"Look guys, I would love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I've gotta impress Mr. Stark, so I'm really sorry-" You watched as the drone took Peter's web and pulled him through the window cutting him short, Peter screaming as it did.

Turning back to the men, you pulled the hood of your cloak over your head.

"Don't worry about the drone thing," You said. "I know when to see myself out."

Turning to make your way towards the exit of the airport, you heard Bucky call from behind you.

"Hey!" He shouted. "Who are you?"

Bucky didn't know why he was asking. He could barely even remember facts about himself, never mind keep track of every super human person he came across, but there was something nagging in his mind, begging him to learn more.

Glancing over your shoulder, looking at the Winter Soldier one last time, you smirked.

"Y/n."

And with that you left the airport.