foggy brain - 18

Trigger warning - small cuts and bruises mentioned.

Y/n POV

I knew it was wrong but it would be for just a while.

My head hung low, between my knees and pressed to my chest. I knew they would be trying to find me.

That's what I didn't like about this.

It was like a game.

A game of hide and seek, where eventually -even if you didn't want to - you would be found.

I wasn't very far away but I could start to hear the shouts for my name.

One part of me wanted to reach out . Get up off my legs and run to towards saftey.They other side said that it would be unsafe, they would get me. Be like max.

I was laying ,scrunched down as much as possible, onto the ground. My head was pressed so close to me I thought it would explode.

I hummed and hummed and hummed.

humming felt nice, so I continued.

The slight breeze, made grass brush against my legs.

i could feel small, little ,tiny rocks dig into my plams and my skin. I moved my head slightly and I could feel a small but sharp pain the side of my head and started to whine, but I didnt move.

The little creepy crawlies around me and the sudden loud patter of footsteps around me made me more alert.

 "OH MY GOD, Y/N THERE YOU ARE!" a loud voice shouted .

I knew it had to be Tommy. He started to lightly shake my arms.

I didn't want to get up but I knew I would have to eventually.

I rubbed the side of my head as I got up and hugged the boy. He kept on saying things but I didn't pay much attention to them and carried on hugging him.

He picked me up and held me close to him.

I could hear that more people were coming and so I struggled out of Tommy's grasp.

I heard a voice that was heaving with heavy breaths and I assumed it had to be Phil but when they spoke I didn't hear phil. I heard Wilbur.

"Oh thank goodness you here, I thought you ran away. Come on we need to get back and tell the police to leave."

I thought about why the police had come. I didn't go for that long.

I stayed close to Wilbur and held his hand as we walked back. Phil and Wilbur has to talk to the police and I wrote down what they asked me to answer.

We went inside and I played on the carpet watching the TV and a small plastic cup was placed in front of me and I drink it quietly.

Wilbur and Phil were talking, and tommy and ribbon were sent upstairs.

Techno sat beside me . His legs were crossed and he was drinking a Capri Sun. We sat there in silence for a while until Phil told him to go upstairs too.

 "Y/n. We need to talk."

 A/n

I actually don't know what to do next so please give me some suggestions. I know it's been a while. But to people who continue reading even though it's been numerous months I am so grateful.

How is everyone??!

It's nearly Christmas and even though I'm not religious, me and my family still celebrate it and I'm very excited. I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, winter holiday and New year!!!

Please try eat something, drink some water! And have a lovely rest of your day :)

563