My phone rings reminding me he still had it. He hands  me my phone and I pick it up, knowing it's Mason.

Heyyy

"What?" I get straight to the point.

So I was wondering if you could loan me some cash?

"What do you need it for? Where's your card?"

You see, dad found out I haven't been going to my lectures so he blocked all my credit cards and I can't go back home since he'll get even more mad

I could almost imagine his face as he spoke.

I don't have Miles apartment keys and he's not picking up my call so I can't crash with him and you aren't telling me where you are so can you please get me a place to stay.

Did I really have another choice? I sigh and take a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm coming to the office, wait for me there"

I'm already here, sitting on your couch with lovely Liv. I imagine him with his cheeky grin making me smile softly.

I will have him kicked out by security if he tries to annoy me one more time. I hear Liv's voice on the other end followed by a whiny Mason before the call ends.

I get up and Louis follows right behind me with my purse in hand. I get into the car and he sits in the passenger seat, buckling up his seatbelt this time.

I reverse out of parking and speak up once on the main road.

"Look for apartments in the a-" I get cut off by Louis's worried voice.

"Blood"

"What?"

"Your nose, it's bleeding" he tells me and I glance in the mirror to see the dark substance trickling down my nose.

I place my hand on my nose and tilt my head slightly upwards so I could still focus on the road ahead.

"There's tissue in the-" I don't get to complete my sentence as he hands me some tissues that I press up against my nose.

"Should I drive? Doesn't that hurt? Should we go to the hospital?" He suddenly throws the questions at me, making me sigh.

"Relax, it's just a nosebleed" I remind him and he mumbles something to himself in another language before sitting back quietly.

The rest of the ride goes by quietly with him making exaggerated comments about him being bored. Just great.

I park my car before cleaning up my face and changing back into my heals.

I take the elevator up to the floor and pass through Olivia's office to see her on the call with someone. She throws me a smile when she notices me before going back to her work.

I walk to office to find my brother half asleep on my couch.

"Get up" I say, placing my coat on the hanger as I sit on my chair.

"Ooohh, you finally got a new bodyguard." Mason says, noticing Louis standing near the door awkwardly.

God, the boy had no clue what he had to do. It's kind of cute if you ask me. Seeing him just looking around bored out of his mind.

"Hey man" Mason hugs Louis and whispers something in his ear making him crack up before he starts to full on laugh with Mason.

They both stop, looking at my annoyed face and I hear Louis mumble a sorry before he sits on the couch quietly.

Mason comes and sits on the other end of the table, in front of me.

Mason goes on to retell the entire story of his quote 'tragic cancelled cards' incident before finally allowing me to speak.

"Do you have a place in mind?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Anything is fine with me, hell, I'll even stay on someone's couch since I'm not even in house most of the time"

"You can stay with me if you like" Louis speaks up from the couch, making me look at him in question.

"He can stay with me for the time being since I'm living alone until my sister moves in" He elaborates. "I live like 20 minutes away from the main city though if that's a problem, but I'll be happy to let him stay for the time being"

"It's fine, he can stay at a apartment, just look for any in the area he would like" I say and Mason shakes his head. "What no- Staying with him is better than staying alone, hell, I don't come home because no one is ever there" he blurts out making me look at him in guilt.

I try my best to do whatever it takes to get my dad's approval in everything that I forget my private life. Where I should be there for my siblings and spend time with them.

Saying 'no' to going to any events together because handling my father's company is more important for me.

I know I wanted my private space but listening to Mason, I did want to try better.

At least him staying with Louis meant that he'll be in the same town as me but I'll still get my personal space. Maybe it's not so bad.

I mumble a "sure" making both guys cheer.

"But I'll pay his rent, you can't let him stay for free, he needs to share bills and everything" I say and they both nod in understanding.

Mason comes over my desk and whispers not so quietly.

"I like your new bodyguard, he's fun, you better not fire him. He's better than those macho men that stare into my soul, emotionless"

"Can he take the rest of the day off?" He asks and I mumble an "okay" since I didn't really need a bodyguard in the first place so getting him off my back any chance I get...I'll take it.

Besides, my head pounded like crazy. I felt it getting heavier but I had work to do.

I see them walk out of the office, talking to each other excitedly.

At least someone is excited about my new bodyguard.