19: 3 Unexpected Things

Start from the beginning

"EXO's going back to Korea..." I said like it was the most boring thing in the world, which it really is. I looked up to see their faces and it was shocking to see. I could clearly tell that they were having mixed emotions now.

I took the chance to take a picture with my phone. Click. Click. Click.

Haha! This will be a great source of blackmail!

"Wait, what?" Candy, apparently the first one who got her mind on and processed everything in asked me with wide eyes. I sat in an Indian position and nodded at her with my lips pressed in a thin line.

"Oh, my gosh! I need to get ready!" Ace said and ran a hand through her hair and got off my bed. Sooner, the two followed and got ready? For what

"What are you guys getting ready for?" I asked and shifted my eyes from one girl to another and looked at what they were doing.

"To support EXO and to bid goodbye to them of course!" Vi stated and grabbed her sling bag and stuffed her things in there. What's the big deal of bidding goodbye to EXO anyway? Psh

"But don't you guys want them to stay instead?" I asked, totally confused. I thought they wanted the boys to stay but instead their bidding goodbye to them?

"Well, what can we do Kay? Stop them? We can't possibly do that. So, support them and pray that they have a safe trip instead." The three chorused which made me quiver a bit since they were staring at me with the same stare too

"O..Okay." I stuttered and got ready too since they seemed to serious about the matter.

~

A few minutes later, I could hear loud footsteps going up and down the stairs. I stood up from where I was sitting and headed outside of my room. Then I saw the boys who were dragging their luggage's from their room to the ground floor

It seemed like they had too much luggage with them, like their gonna bring their whole cabinet... especially Kris. Chanyeol and Tao kept bumping onto each other, making their luggage cases fly away.

Woah. It's a mess out here.

I walked to their room and the door was slightly open, making me have a slight chance to peek in on what was going on in there.

Eventually, I knocked and pushed the door wide open. It's unbelievable that they didn't notice me enter because, they always notice me when I enter!

Luhan, along with Sehun and Baekhyun were playing something on an iPad. Suho grabbed a handful of unfolded clothes and just shoved it in his bag, making Xiumin pull it out again and folded it for him.

Kris, meanwhile was opening different luggage's... which were all actually his'. One had all his shirts, one with his jeans, one with hats, one with plush toys and another one with all his cosmetics and stuff. Goddamn this diva

Lay was quietly sleeping by the side, on the floor, surrounded by his luggage's. Haha, he looked so cute hugging Kris' alpaca toy. D.O was just quietly putting his clothes in his suitcase, while Kai was also asleep on his bed. Maybe D.O packed for him.

Chen was actually busy with pranking some of his busy members. Singing all the way too. Just when Chen threw marbles on the front of the door, Chanyeol and Tao came in and slipped.

Their faces both collided with the floor, I had to stifle my laugh because they got stuck on the doorway. Their two big bodies were against each other and I heard laughs behind me. The room erupted with laughter

"Oh hey Kay noona, when did you come in?" Sehun's voice rang in my ears making me look at him with an unbelievable expression.

"Seriously.. Waa, I came in like 30 minutes ago!" I said as I ran a hand through my hair and sat on someone's bed, which was Luhan's.

"Wait! No! Don-"

"She can sit there." Luhan said, interrupting Chanyeol's warning. What's up with his bed anyway? Does he have drugs in here? Pfffft.

"Mwoya..." I heard Kai explain in a sleepy voice and looked at where everybody was looking, which was on me. His eyes also widened when he heard Luhan's statement a while ago

"What?" I asked as I looked at them curiously.

"Oh nothing.." They chorused and went back to their own business.

"For the first time, Luhan hyung is letting someone sit on his bed... and she's a female named Kay.." I heard Baekhyun whisper to Tao which the latter only nodded to, looking at me skeptically

~~

A/N: Haha! A long update is here! Uwaaaah! Congrats to me for making a long chapter! HAHAHA. Hope you like the update~ and I'm sorry if I didn't update for so long. I'll promise I'll update on weekends, because I have school. Love ya all!

-Hyerinnieee~~~