"For the simple fact that she has a particular skill set in archery. Her distance is mediocre, and her accuracy is certainly good but not the best, but she is fantastic at speed shooting and realistically difficult shots. I've had her perform a 50-meter moving shot from a tree. She had found it a difficult shot and hung upside, holding herself up with her legs, saying it limited her arms less. While she did not hit it to a good degree, she still hit the target. A simple 15-centimeter disk. She had marked the edge but she had hit her target,"

        "I've had a similar finding in spearmanship, she does not do well with those of better skill. While I avoid placing her with those of less skill because she has a tendency to begin awkward movements, those of similar or slightly better leave her the opportunity to try moves I personally wouldn't consider while only risking minimal damage. I've only had one severe injury regarding her in my class and that was because she had used her spear as something to swing her weight around, she had unfortunately swung right into the spearhead of her opponent, but after that incident, she has been significantly more careful with her use of such a thing,"

       "With magic, I have found that she struggles greatly when only using her true magic while not having a defense shield, I only allow her to use her dragon if she and the dragon are too separate from the rest of the class to spar. Which has become less common as the dragon has grown in size, however, I avoid keeping her with one opponent as she has proven that prolonged exposure to a specific person leaves her to pick up on habits within their way of using magic. Which may be beneficial for them to learn to stop such habits, but it defeats the purpose of her fighting with her magic. She has struggled to keep up since my rotating her opponents however she has begun to use her magic as a legitimate form of fighting rather than attempting to use blood magic or other branch magics,"

           "... So, what I'm hearing is, none of you have complaints with the way this student has been improving?" A variety of agreements filled the air. "Well then, Vince, you've heard what they have to say,"

          "Unfortunately, I have," Came a sigh, my magic pulling at the orb, changing its shape to a cube, then an icosahedron, then back to a sphere. "She has been being taught by leads, as a lead, certainly, she is as I've heard plenty of times, but I'm also hearing that you are stripping her of her class. She is a rogue. You are treating her as if she was a warrior, knight, barbarian, or anything else. She is not. You said she shows great practical skills in archery, yes? I take it she uses her flexibility to perform acts you yourself are incapable of. She picks up bad habits from her swordsmanship opponents? She's reading them and mimicking them to fill in what she does not know. She's always been able to anticipate her opposite in a physical fight? Of course, she has, she clearly watches her surroundings even when not in a hostile environment,

        "Throwing her weight around on a spear? I can only imagine she does it while using her legs as a weapon, trying to do the unexpected. She uses branch magic and works around habits she has learned her opponent has? She's clearly trying to get the jump on them, unconfident in her magic and therefore using something she is much more confident in. She is a rogue. Through and through. Yet you all talk as if her improving in your classes means she is improving in her class. She is not a forward-fighting class. You are forcing her outside what she can do with brute force. One of you, and only one of you, has mentioned the injuries she has sustained in class, come now, tell me, how often does this child get hurt because of boarish training you've forced her to adapt to?"

         His gaze moved over each of my physical class teachers, slowly, harshly, many looking away at the question. "I hear you lot didn't even inform her family of the number of injuries she collects in your classes? I can't imagine how happy they were upon finding out," The silence was far heavier at that while a smile pulled at my lips, a small dagger in my hand, before it changed into a dragon.