"Umma and Min-sook, I'm fine," I speak in an exasperated voice.

"Jung-ki did you find out why you guys were being followed?" Appa asked while Umma stood there making a fuss over me, even after she saw with her own two eyes I was physically fine.

"I met a man who resembles Nyota. He said that he was her youngest brother..."

"Did he say his name was Siraj?" Nyota asked in a hopeful tone.

"Yes," I replied, turning to face her. As soon as I said that, her happiness turned into sadness and fear. "What's wrong Nyota?"

"Did he come here to hurt me?" She asked in a scared voice.

"No, he came to tell you that there are people out there looking to harm you." An indescribable pain sliced through my chest when I saw the hope of meeting one of her family members turn into fear right before my very eyes. Turning to face my parents, I asked, "Why did Nyota's brother say that her life will be in danger as long as she's by my side?"

"We'll talk about that later, Jung-ki. Right now, we need to make sure Nyota's hideout here is still safe." Appa says at the same time, Sung-jun walked into the room. "I need you and Hanuel to follow me." He instructed us as he walked out of the room behind Sung-jun.

"Your Majesty, two Kingdoms are searching the streets of Ryang looking for Nyota," Sung-jun announced once we were inside my room.

"Who are they?"

"The Andrecan Empire, and I don't know the name of the other one yet, Your Majesty."

"I need you to find out the name of the other kingdom, and also to find out why the Kingdom of Andrecan is looking for Nyota. I need you to find out if they are looking for her to cause her harm?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," Sun-jun says before leaving Appa, Haneul, and me in the room alone.

"Jung-ki, I want you, Hanuel, Nyota, and Minsook to leave the palace for a few days."

"Where will we go, Appa? If we do leave will Nyota be safe outside the palace wall away from the protection of the palace guards?"

"The four of you will be safe in your mom's hometown. She has a secluded hideout there that only sun-jun, Minsook, your mom, and I only know about."

"How are we going to get off the palace premises without anyone noticing?"

"There's a second secret tunnel that leads out of the palace towards your mom's hometown. The four of you will leave at midnight tonight with the assistance of Sun-jun."

"Alright, Appa but before we leave I need to know is what Nyota's brother said about her being my future wife true and that her life will always be in danger because of me?"

"The part about her becoming your wife is true, but the part about her life being in danger because of you isn't. Nyota's life is in danger because of who she is. On the night that her parents died, they were bringing her here to meet her future husband and for her protection."

"Protection... protection from what, and why aren't we already married?" I asked, while the confusion about what in the heck was going on made me feel out of sorts.

"I don't know who she needed to be protected from because her parents were murdered before they could tell your mom and me. You and Nyota aren't married already because I promised her parents that we would wait until she turned eighteen. I know that you have more questions to ask me, Jun-ki but they're going to have to wait. Right now, I need to get you and Nyota to safety."

Hanuel and I silently followed Appa back to Nyota's living quarters. When we entered the room, her things were already packed and ready to go. The grim expression on her face let me know that Umma and Minsook already told her what was taking place tonight.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you guys enjoyed needing this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share.

.
.