*AN; if y'all see jonloco just ignore it these are pics I recovered from the previous version of the book*

*Incoming Call from Danny*

Yo Lil East

Shooter he's awake !!

What ?

Dave is awake ! We're at the hospital now. You gotta get here

I'm on my way man

*Call Ended*

I flew out the bed quick asf and started looking for an outfit to put on.
"Damn Shooter, what's the rush. Something happened?"
"East man..my bro's awake." I said not looking back at Kiki.
"Oh my gosh ! I'm coming ." She said and hopped out of bed.
"Anybody told Lily yet ?" She asked
"Got no idea, I would think so."
"Let's hope so. She been too miserable without him."

"AYO EAST !" I yelled hyped asf seeing my bro sitted up in bed.
"My Loc" he chuckled.
"Mann bout goddamn time you opened them eyes of yours" I joked as I went to his bedside. I gave him a bro hug as he stayed sitted in bed.
"How you feeling man?"
"I been in bed for three months, I ain't feeling shit. My body feel numb asf man." He fussed.
"But that shit temporary though right?"
"According to the doc"
"Shitt had better be, I can't imagine the fool on bedrest for too long." kiki joked.
"Damn is it me or you gained some weight, what Shooter been feeding yo ass girl?" He joked.
"Now why it gotta be Shooter, I can feed myself you know."
"Yeah but you won't unless it's fast fod because we all know yo ass don't cook for shit." He joked.
"Yeah you got mad jokes East, but I missed your voice so imma let you have your fun for now." She remarked.
"Man y'all seen Lily out there?" He asked.
"She ain't been here yet?" Kiki asked.
"She was but she stayes by the door for a few minutes then bounced. I ain't seen her since." He said.
"What the hell, she was so miserable without you and she ain't even enter the room?" I asked but it came out harsher than intended.
"Watch it Duane. She was probably in shock or some. Imma find her East don't worry." Kiki assured him and gave me a death glare before leaving the room.
"How was she?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
"Man.. that came out the wrong way-"
"C'mon man, keep it real with me. How was she?" He asked.
"She took it hard obviously. During like the first month her folks convinced her to bring Reina to stay with them in LA. She was there for a little over a month and when she got back she was basically locked up in y'all crib. She isolated herself just like Danny so we barely seen them these three months." I told him.
"But don't sweat it nigga, Lily gon come see you soon especially with Kiki on her ass. She probably wasn't feeling too well or some now that I think about it." I added.
"She looked fine to me but if that's the best excuse yo ass can think of-" he joked and we shared a laugh.
"Where Danny at anyway?" I questioned since I didn't see her when we got here.
"She went with my mom to get some to eat." He said and I nodded.
"So who you got on your list ?" He asked out of the blue.
"What list?"
"Ain't no way a nigga try to take me out and you ain't out here bussing your ass trynna hold em responsible." I know you too well nigga, quit bullshittin." He said looking staright at me.
"Yeah you know me too well bro"
"No shit nigga"
"Don't worry bout it for now. You fresh out of a coma nigga, try to breathe.. You ain't done much of that on your own in a while." I tried to joke.
"Shit crazzzyy, gotta be thankful for life."
"For sure."
"But it's down to business once I'm fully recovered." He said and I know exactly what he meant.