𝟎𝟑𝟐

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ᴠɪᴠᴀ ʟᴀ ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ'

The door to Five and Inanna's hotel room was pushed open and a chorus of voices, happily singing the last karaoke song that had been sung, hit Inanna's ears as she slipped her black heels on, using the wall to keep her steady while she lifted one ...

The door to Five and Inanna's hotel room was pushed open and a chorus of voices, happily singing the last karaoke song that had been sung, hit Inanna's ears as she slipped her black heels on, using the wall to keep her steady while she lifted one foot up off the floor.

"The walls are incredibly thin, Five" Inanna rolled her eyes at Diego's comment which Five had ignored as he entered the hotel room and shut the door behind him — silencing Klaus and Luther who had continued singing.

Five tucked his hands into his pockets as he walked further into the room, switching on a lamp closest to the door when he passed it.

Five leaned against the wall, watching Inanna as she crossed the hotel room and picked up the pair of silver earrings which she had found in an abandoned hotel room.

"Sounds like you all had fun" Inanna glanced to Five as she took out her gold dainty earrings which had been gifted to her in 1961 for Christmas by the old couple she was living with.

"If I pour bleach in my ears do you think it will erase Luther's awful singing from my mind?" Five asked.

Inanna shrugged as she swapped the gold earrings for the silver ones. "No" Inanna shook her head with a small smile. "If I have to be tormented by Luther's terrible vocals, then you have to be too".

Five untucked his hand from his pocket, pushing his hair back off his forehead. "When did Luther torture you with his voice?" Five asked Inanna.

"When you were busy conversing with your 100 year old self" Five raised his brow, gesturing for Inanna to continue by waving his hand. "He was making a love sick mix tape for his soon to be wife and I had nothing better to do than judge his poor taste in music".

Five ducked his head and his hair fell in front of his eyes as he hid his smile, picturing the disgust on Inanna's face and wishing he had spent that time with her instead of hunting for answers that didn't exist.

"How come you never made me a mix tape?" Inanna asked running her hand through her hair which had been curled by Delaney while Anna helped Sloane get ready for her wedding.

Inanna knew why Five hadn't made he a mix tape, not only would it had been near impossible to make but they both knew that unlike Sloane who had loved the mix tape, Inanna would have hated the sweet gesture and the memories that it held.

Five looked back up at Inanna, casting his eyes over her and taking in her appearance. When it came to Inanna's clothes, Five never had an opinion on them, but secretly he loved when she wore black as it made her hair appear brighter.

"You are so beautiful" Inanna ducked her head, like Five had done moments before, keeping her hair out of her face as her lips curled into a smile.

Inanna chuckled quietly as she looked back to Five, letting her smile grow when her eyes met his "You don't look so bad yourself" Inanna responded.