𝙤𝙣𝙚

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Moving to LA was going to be a difficult thing. They basically had been living in LA already, but now with their own place, it's official.

Via and Marcel had traveled to Boston with the triplets to help them pack up, they also had ulterior motives. Via wanted to see her mom and her childhood pet, Loki, a cute little pug. Marcel wanted to meet his boyfriend's family and win some brownie points.

Via walked into the Sturniolo household, looking around and smiling, once Trevor walked over to her. She quickly picked him up and hugged him, getting teary-eyed. She always got sad when she went back home to visit, she missed her second hometown.

"Who let you in?"

Her tears were sucked back in at the tone of that aggravating voice.

"The door was open, Matthew," Via said turning around and sighing.

"Who invited you?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame of the living room. The judging look on his face made her want to smack him.

"Your brothers," Via said putting Trevor down and standing back up with her hands on her waist.

"Is Marcel coming?" Matt asked mirroring her actions

"Yes, he is just getting some things out of the car," She said as Matt looked out the window.

"And why are you here again?"

"Excuse me," Via said pushing past him and walking up the stairs.

She walked into Nick's room furiously. He was on the floor packing some things in his suitcase.

"What's wrong?"

"Your dick of a brother," Via simply stated laying on his bed and sighing.

"Oh shit. Sorry. I forgot to tell him that you and Marcel were coming," Nick said giving an apologetic smile.

"It's not your fault," Via said knowing he was feeling kinda bad about it.

"Heyy" Marcel's voice boomed through the room.

Why was he always so damn loud?

"Hello," Nick said standing up, walking over to him, and giving a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, that's a sign for me to leave," Via said standing up and heading to Chris' room.

She overheard his music from outside the room and she smiled.

She had taught him well.

She burst in as he gasped and tries to find his phone to quickly turn off the music before it was too late.

Once he paused the song, he turned to her smiling.

"Christopher, what were you listening to?"

"Nothing. It was just a tiktok,"

"Liar!"

"You were playing Cardigan!"

"No, I wasn't!" He quickly wined. She walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"You're a swiftie now,"

"Shut up,"

Once they pulled apart she smiled once again as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I might have been listening to your Taylor Swift Playlist,"

Via smiled hugging him once more.

"Finally!" She joked as he giggled.

She sat in his bed as he kept looking through his stuff in silence.

"How do you feel right now?"

Chris shrugged looking around his room.

"I don't know. It's weird," Chris said looking for his phone and replaying Taylor. She smiled but didn't comment on it.

"I'm pretty excited that we are going to be neighbors tho!" He exclaimed turning back to her as she smiled.

"I know!"

"I get to bother you all the time now!" He smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"Please don't, I can only stand you for like 15 minutes at a time," She joked as he chuckled.

"Nick said that he was going to have a bunch of sleepovers in your apartment now,"

"Isn't that what he always did?" She sarcastically said as he walked to his closet.

"Your so annoying," Chris said as the door to his room opened.

"Is this ransom shirt yours or mine?" Matt said as she quickly paused the Taylor Swift song.
"Yours, but take it to LA," Chris said as Matt nodded, he didn't even want to acknowledge Olivia.

"Were you listening to Taylor Swift?" He asked in disgust. Via wanted to dropped-kicked him.

"I was playing Taylor Swift." Via redirected his attention.

"Could you not play it so loudly?"
"Could you leave already?" She said smiling sarcastically

Chris rolled his eyes.
He hated that his bestest friends in the world hated each other.

Matt left with a slam on Chris' door.

Chris turned to Via annoyed.

"What? he started it!" Via said shrugging as he rolled his eyes

"You guys need to stop acting like children, it was like fine in 5th grade but now I'm sick of it," Chris said as he started folding some clothes.

"Hey! you know it's not like that! I tried!" Via said joining him with the folding.

"Whatever," Chris rolled his eyes.

Liv did feel bad that Chris and Nick were always in the middle of this stupid fight.

But,

What could she do?

She had tried before! She really had.

She wasn't going to give her full intent again if he wasn't going to meet her halfway.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

first official chapter

I'm making Chris a swiftie !

ngl i really liked making the famous birthdays thing! lolololololol
anyways !