𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·
weeks later

Olivia walked into her apartment, smiling.

"Where do you want all the boxes?" Chris asked as she looked back and smiled at him.

"Anywhere," She smiled as he put some boxes down.

"You could help me," He said as he returned to the car.
"Oh true!" She smiled as she followed behind him.

She helped Chris get more boxes out of Matt's car as he helped also.

"So this is all from your house back in Boston," Matt asked as he set down the last boxes.

She quickly nodded.
They stare at each other awkwardly trying to find a new topic of conversation.

"Um... Dont you have to go get Luna from Sab's house?" Chris said as she took a look at her phone, to look at the time.

"Oh! Yeah!" She smiled as she looked at Chris.

"Do you guys wanna go with me? I hate driving alone," She admitted as Matt quickly nodded.

"I actually promised Nic to help him set up some stuff," 

It was so obvious that Chris was lying but they didn't want to question it.

"Oh okay..." Olivia smiled as Chris started to walk off.

"See you guys later for the party!" Chris winked at them and then left.

They turn to each other smiling.
"Let me get my wallet and we can leave," She said as he nodded.

"Or we can go in my car and I drive," Matt offered as she smiled, nodding.

"Thanks! I really didn't feel like driving," She smiled as he chuckled.

---

They sat in the car, soft music playing in the background.
"I am so excited to see Luna," Matt said making conversation as Olivia smiled at him.

She missed seeing Matt with Luna.

"Me too," She smiled as she suddenly noticed what he had on.

The matching ring he had gotten her for her birthday.
Her birthday was in august... it was now December.

Their relationship had taken so many different directions in the past 5 months, She would have never anticipated this outcome.

Without warning she grabbed his wrist.
"Via, I am driving!" He laughed as she grabbed his hand with both hands, looking at the ring. He smiled once she finally realized what she was wearing.

"Look," She placed Matt's hand down as she pulled the necklace from underneath her sweatshirt.

He looked quickly and then back on the road, leaving his hand to rest on her knee.

"I always wear it, I just hide it," She chuckled as he nodded wanting to hear her talk some more.

"I wear it all the time, I can't believe you haven't noticed," Matt squeezed her knee before placing both hands on the wheel.

"Well I don't look at your hands often," She lied, she was always looking at Matt, but this past month had been rough. Most of it had been a blur.

"Where is your ring?" He asked as she thought.
"Probably in my jewelry box," Matt rolled his eyes at her answer.

"Well you should wear it, so we can start matching again," He smiled as Olivia turned to the window to avoid him looking at her and seeing how red she was, from blushing.

"Can you believe tomorrow we will be in 2023?" Matt asked as she nodded her head no.

"The year went by so fast and so slow," She commented as he nodded.
"So many unexpected turns," He smiled at Olivia as she chuckled.

---

"Our daughter is back," Matt said as he placed Luna on her cat tree.

Olivia closed the door to her apartment as she widened her eyes at his comment.
"My daughter," She joked as he rolled his eyes while shaping pictures of his favorite cat.

"Do you wanna help me open some boxes?" She asked but Matt seemed too preoccupied with Luna.

"Isn't she the cutest?" Matt grabbed Luna and showed it to Olivia.

"Yes, yes she is," Olivia laughed at him.
"I had missed her," Matt admitted as he set her back down.

"Me too," She smiled as he looked back at Olivia.

"And yes I'll help you with the boxes," Matt said as he stood next to her.

They devised a system where Matt would be opening boxes and give Olivia the stuff, so she could store them. It was perfect.

Matt was happy hearing her talk, he would ask her about almost every object.
"What about this?" Matt asked as she looked back at him.

He had a vase, but it was clearly hand-made by one of them.
"My mom and I would take pottery classes... This is the only peace that survived," Olivia grabbed the vase from Matt as he gave her a confused look.

"All of our projects we did were too flimsy or too bulky so most ended up breaking, but this one didn't!' She smiled as she walked to her kitchen. 

He then noticed that the box was empty so he moved to the next one. He grabbed his keys; opening the third box of the night. Matt opened it and saw a box labeled 'Matt'

He reached for it, opening it all the while Olivia tried to perfectly place the vase.

"You think I should put it in the bathroom or in the kitchen?" She asked as she backed away from the vase, wanting to see the whole space.

He saw the letter.
The letter.

He remembered that valentines day, he could never forget the card that was labeled after him, but was never given to him.

"Matt... Help me decide if we want it in the-" She walked by his side as her mouth fell agape.

He was reading the letter, the letter that 13-year-old Olivia poured her heart into.

She quickly snatched it away as he widened his eyes.
"What are you doing?" She asked as she grabbed the stuff from the box, and placed it back in.

"I was opening the box?" He said slowly and unsurely she sighed deeply.

"Why was that even in there? I told Madi to turn it away," She said as she took the Matt box upstairs, trying to keep him from seeing it.

When she came downstairs, Matt had left.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

that was fun! what do yall think is gonna happen now???
also next chapter is the last chapter of fake it and i am a little emotional

I will right a epilogue after like a month of the end, just so you guys know how your favorite characters are!!

anyways

ilysm and thanks so much for 80k !