𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Matt heard the front door open and close.
"Chris!" Matt said bursting out of his room.

"What?" 

"Why did you go to Olivia's without me? I wanted to go too," Matt said annoyed as he grabbed Luna from Chris' hands. She quickly cuddled onto him. 

"I was bored so I went," Chris shrugged as he sat down on the couch taking a sip of his sprite.

"But now I don't have an excuse to go," Matt said as he sat next to Chris.
"Matt. She is your girlfriend. Just go and see her if you really want to," Chris said going on his phone.

"It's not that simple," Matt said standing up and walking to his room.
Chris put his phone down and walked to Matt's room.

"Why is it not simple?" Chris said as he peeked through the door.
Matt sat in the bed with Luna in his lap.

"I made things weird... I think," Matt said as Chris nodded walking in and closing the door.

"I think?" 

"Well, I messed up at her birthday party, and she hasn't texted me today. Like at all," Matt admitted as Chris sat next to him.

Chris knew this had something to do with Amelia.
"Why dont you text her?" Chris tried to help the situation. 

"She always texts me first," Matt simply said as Chris turned to him surprised.

"I have never been in a relationship but even I know that dumb," Chris said as Matt chuckled. 

"Anyways, we are going to her house at around 6," Chris said standing up ready to leave.

"so 7:30?" Matt asked as he nodded leaving the room.

----

Olivia put down the snacks as she turned to Madi.
"Does it look cute?" 

"Sure," Madi said looking up from her phone.

She turned back to her phone as Olivia groaned.
"Madi! we have limited time today! Before everyone gets here, I need to talk to you about Matt!" Olivia said as she snatched Madi's phone, Madi rolled her eyes.

Madi was acting very strange today.
Olivia thought that maybe she was mad at her but didn't really want to bring it up.

"What do you need to talk about," Madi asked annoyed as Olivia closed her eyes.

"He was flirting with Amelia, all of yesterday. Even after the party he was texting her, in front of me! And he hasn't texted me at all today," Olivia said as she nodded.

"Olivia. You guys are not in a relationship, this is fake. You guys decided to do this stupid publicity stunt, and I know that numbers have doubled and stuff. But you need to stop this. This is affecting you way more than you admit," Madi said looking into Olivia's eyes with a sense of hope. 

She really hoped that Olivia would listen to her.

"I know," Olivia whispered crossing her arms across her chest 
"Then stop it," Madi said as if it were that easy.

Or maybe it is that easy.

The door knocked as Olivia looked at Madi confused.
It was just 6:15.

Olivia walked over to the door and opened it surprised.
It was all the boys, with grins.

"What are you guys doing here?" Olivia asked surprised.
"Your boyfriend couldn't wait to see you," Chris rolled his eyes as she noticed that Luna wasn't with them.

"Where is Luna?" Luna asked as everyone made their way inside.
"Oh shit I left her," Matt said turning back to her.

"Go get her?" Olivia said shrugging.

"Can you come with me?" Matt smiled as she shrugged walking out of the apartment and walking into his.
He followed close behind.

"Olivia, are you mad at me?" Matt asked as she made her way to his room.
"No. Why would I be?" She said as she grabbed Luna that was on his bed.

She hugged Luna as she walked past him, not even looking at him.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked as she turned to him.

"I'm sure," She said annoyed as he rolled his eyes.

"Then why haven't you texted me today?" 

"You know that you can text me too. Right?" Olivia said as he walked closer to him.
"I know... I'm sorry," Matt said grabbing onto her arms, going to kiss her forehead but she moved away.

"What was that for?" 

"We don't have to act like a couple when we are alone," Olivia said as she abruptly left his grip.
"It's weird,"

Olivia walked to the front door and left.
Matt stood there shocked.

Olivia had insulted him.
Ignored him.
but she had never made Matt feel this way.

Never.

The funny thing is, that he doesn't know how he feels.
He just knows that he doesn't want to feel that way again. 

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·
LMAO I am in school right now.
I cant belive i am doing this in school but when inspiration strikes LMAO i had too.

also 
olivia>>>matt 

Idc if yall think she is being annoying. if I were her i would be doing the same thing LMAO also matt is just a dramatic bby

ALSO
WHO HAS WATCHED THE NEW AVATAR MOVIE?

if u have comment your opinions
(IF YOUR AMELIA DONT CLICK SPOILERS)