𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

It was the next day. Chris, Madi, and Haley stayed at Liv's house, to keep her company. 
She could barely sleep that night.

All she would think about was stupid Matt. 

How he hadn't even texted her all night.
If he truly cared, he would have called, texted, or even knocked on her door.

Olivia stood up from the couch as Madi stirred awake.

"Where are you going?" She whispered as Haley pulled her closer, still asleep.

"I need to talk to Matt," Olivia said as Madi quickly sat down.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Madi quickly asked as Haley groaned, from being woken up.

"No, stay here with Haley and Chris. I'll be back in a couple of minutes," Olivia said as she grabbed a random hoodie and threw it on.

"Okay, text if you need anything,"  Madi said as she nodded walking out.

Madi stared at Haley that was laying her head on Madi's. She started playing with her hair.

"She is in love with him... right?" Chris asked startling Madi, she didn't know he was awake.

"Yeah... She hasn't admitted it, but she definitely is," Madi said as Chris nodded sitting up.

"Do you think he loves her?" Madi asked as he sighed.
"He definitely loves her, I don't know if he is in love with her tho," Chris said truthfully.

"Why do you say that?"

"Yesterday, I asked them if they felt something for each other... She looked at him. Like waiting for him to say something but he just said no, and she looked so sad," Chris admitted as he felt like crying again.

"Shit," Madi said still playing with Haley's hair.

"And he was always texting with Amelia," Madi snapped her head his way.

"What?" 

"Yeah, and he has like a heart on her contact and everything," Chris said annoyed.
"Now it makes sense to me now... We never saw them kiss, Matt was always texting Amelia and she didn't want to add him to the group chats. I feel stupid," Chris said truthfully as Madi pursed her lips feeling bad for Chris.

"Dont. They faked it a little too well. I was convinced they were just gonna end up dating," Madi said as Chris nodded.

---

Olivia knocked on his room's door for the third time already.
She looked at her phone seeing that it was 9 am.

He is probably asleep.
She noticed that today was gonna be their 3 month anniversary of them deciding to fake it.|

It was also Saturday. 
Their day.

She knocked a 4th time, just for good measure. 

The door burst open.
"Nic! If I am not answering is for a reason,"

He opened his eyes after sighing.

The air was punched out of his lungs when he saw Olivia standing there.

"I'm sorry... I can come back, if this is-"

"No! Come in! Nic has been bothering me all morning, so I assumed," Matt said as he let her walk into his room.

He quickly closed his door not wanting Nic to hear anything.
He turned on the light, turning around.

He noticed her puffy eyes, and tears staining her beautiful face.

He had only seen her like this once.
When she lost Luna. 

She looks distraught, he hates that this has to do with him.
He realized that he was just staring at her.

"Um... Can we talk?" She murmured as Matt quickly nodded.
She sat on his bed as he sat on his desk chair.

"So... what are we gonna do now?" He said as she sighed, clearly avoiding his gaze.

He hated when she did this, it meant bad news.

"I think we should stop this,"

"So fake break up?" Matt said as she nodded.
He knew he couldn't say anything that could make her change her mind.

"Yeah..."

"So what do we just make a video... for the fans, I mean," Matt said as Olivia finally looked at him.

He widened his eyes as he noticed her annoyed expression.
He hadn't seen that face in about 4 months.

"Yeah I guess so," Olivia said as she went to stand up. Matt quickly grabbed her hand.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked looking up at her.

"What do you mean Matthew,"

"Is it because of Chris?" Matt asked standing up, keeping his hand on hers.

She stayed quiet, realizing that the main reason was Chris.

"God... You will always choose him before me," Matt said groaning as Olivia pulled away from his grip.

"What?"

"You heard me... You will always put Chris above me," 

Olivia widened her eyes in rage.
"Your joking," Olivia said as Matt shrugged confusedly.

"I pick Chris 'above you' because he has always been there for me Matt. Always. Need I remind you that you hated me for most of the time you have known me."

"I told you I was sorry about that. And I didn't 'hate you' hate you-"

"Matt. Who cares? all the shit you said, hurt me. It wasn't just a silly little comment. It was always shit that hurt." Tears were streaming down her face as Matt stood there ashamed. 

She closed her eyes, breathing heavily.

She didn't want to cry in front of him.

"And all you have done for these past months is played with my feeling. You know the power you have over me," Olivia was shaking as Matt bit his lip.

"I am so done with you," Olivia said as she tried to walk out. 

Matt grabbed her hand pulling her in, he placed his hands on her waist and all of a sudden, Matt kissed her.

Her hands rested on his shoulders as she melted into the kiss. It had been so long, she didn't realize how much she missed his lips on hers.

His hand traveled towards her hair, something he loved.
So much.

They pull apart, breathless.
Matt rested his forehead on hers as they catch their breaths.
He kissed her forehead.

"What was that for," Olivia said as his lips were still pressed against her forehead. He went down to peck her lips one last time.

Her eyes shinned once again.

"A goodbye kiss," Matt said as he let go of her. 

Olivias mouth fell agape.
She looked down and quickly walked out.

---

Olivia burst into her own home and weakly smiled at the sight.

Tangled playing on the tv, with Chis laying on Madi's shoulder, almost asleep, and Haley laying on Madi's chest, asleep.

Once they heard the door close their heads snapped to Olivia. Who looked even worst than when she left.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Madi said standing up, as Olivia quickly nodded her head no.

"Oh my god," Olivia choked out crying. Madi quickly hugged her, as Chris stood up to do the same.

"I can't believe this shit," Olivia said sobbing into Madi's shoulder.

Chris pursed his lips, trying not to cry.
She wasn't even this bad when Vinnie happened.

"I am gonna go buy breakfast. I'll be back," Haley said smiling at Madi, who nodded. 
"I want Ihop," Olivia murmured. 

Chris smiled as Madi did the same.
He kissed the top of her head and pulled her in toward his arms.

Olivia looked up at Chris and then at Madi.
"I don't know what I would do without you guys," Olivia confessed as tears kept freefalling.

Chris and Madi wiped her tears, but it was no use because she just kept crying.
"We love you so very much Via," MAdi said smiling as Olivia grabbed her hand.

"Mi hermanita," Chris mumbled kissing her head again.

"Oh. so you guys want me to cry more," Olivia tried to joke.
They laughed and dragged her to the couch, where they stayed with her all day.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

lol

that was a lot
i teared up
and i am so emo

i made a playlist (for fake it)  with MY BESTIE SOF
but if you have any ideas for songs pls comment them