𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The next day after everyone left, Madi stayed to talk to Olivia.
They both sat in silence on the couch.

Luna is on Madi's lap.
"My cat loves my friends more than me," Olivia smiled looking at Luna as Madi petted her.

"I'm sorry Olivia,"  Madi started but Olivia nodded her head no.

"No don't be sorry! I just...  Why didn't you tell me," Olivia softly said as Madi looked down at Luna.

"I tried too... But you're always talking about your fake boyfriend and the fake relationship, that I never have time to tell you my chismes," Madi said chuckling at the last word that her friend had thought her. 

"I am so sorry Madi!" Via said walking over to Madi and hugging her.
"No, it's fine!" 

"No, it's not Madi! You are my best friend in the whole world, and I love you so much. I am sorry I made you feel like this," Olivia said as she sat next to Madi. 
Resting her head on her shoulder. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Olivia said as Madi nodded.
"Twilight Movie marathon?" 

"Fuck Yes!" Olivia said scaring off Luna

----

"Wait so she just straight up asked you?" Olivia said as Madi nodded.
"Yeah, Let me tell you,"

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

Olivia's surprise party.
10:48.

Madi walked to where the snacks were when suddenly Haley approached her.
"Madi! Hey!" Madi turned to her with a big smile.

"Haley!" Madi and Haley hugged.

It had been so long since Madi had seen her crush.
"See, I knew you were going to be here! I was just thinking about you," Madi said and then widened her eyes, realizing what she had just said.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh well. Amelia said you were going to be here. So... I was just thinking about you?" Madi said as Haley laughed looking down at her hands.

They both seemed nervous.

"So... How have you been?" Haley asked looking back up.

"Good and you? How's life in New York?" Madi said as Haley grabbed a drink.

"It's okay. But I am moving back," Haley smiled as Madi widened her eyes.
"Oh my god! That's so exciting! Or not. If you are sad about moving back so am I. Like whatever you feel is what I feel," Madi said as she started sweating.

Madi was always such a chill person but when it came to Haley, She was completely different.

"Madi, Can I be completely honest right now?" Haley said as Madi nodded quickly.

"I have had a crush on you since like... forever... And I'm done with not doing anything about it. I wanna go on a date with you. You can say no, of course," Haley said as she played with her fingers.

"Are you serious?" 

"Yeah, why would I not be?"

"I have had a crush on you since forever too!" Madi said as Haley grabbed her hands.
"So does this mean yes?" 

"Of course it does! When-"

"Hey!" Via said interrupting their conversation.
"Via!" Haley smiled hugging her.

^call back to chapter 26
𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

"Oh my god! I interrupted that conversation?" Olivia asked as Madi nodded.
"Stop! I can believe it! You should have told me to leave!" Olivia said as she nodded her head no.

"Olivia, you hadn't seen Haley in so long. I would have told you to leave, you would have told me to fuck off," Madi joked as Olivia laughed knowing it was probably true.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·
is this chapter just madi content? yes.

does this chapter do anything to drive the plot forward? very little.

do I love madi? yes. sm.

madi is the best so this chapter is dedicated to her and my friend Haley, who in this universe are happily together and whatnot.

ALSO, I WAS talking to my friend Melody last night AND I was saying how all of OLIVIAS' friendships seem one-sided so I wanted to do this for my favorite person.
madi.