PART- 74 🔞

NOTE: LITTLE MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part!

___________________________

It's like any other day another week when Sidharth came back from office in evening. But today he had a hectic in office. He did 4 back to back meetings with his clients. One was in a hotel as that client was a foreign one who wants to do business with him seeing his successful business emperor at such young age. After coming back home been totally exhausted both mentally and physically. Still he talked with his little baby then watched their baby's sonography pics, videos heard the baby's heartbeat while crying like any other day he do. Then got freshen up, made Shehnaaz favourite banana milkshake which her had happily. He then talked with her for sometime sealing kisses inbetween. Where she told him how much she and baby missed him when he was not at home. She requested him to do work from home from now on or atleast try to come first doing half day like her. And he thought to consider her idea because even he miss his princess and baby too.

Now he was laying on bed to rest for sometime by closing his eyes before dinner feeling tired and exhausted. Atleast for an hour sleep because later he have do his office work by waking up late at night. Plus her mood swings and cravings that's another thing which he have to handle. She can ask anything in mid night in name of craving be it cake, ice cream, chocolate, pani puri, golgappe, pizza, pasta even oats. The bland oats which he used to eat once now he hates the most in his life. And she eat it happily as if it's biryani not oats.

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh.. called softly feeling guilty as he already told him not to disturb him for atleast an hour

Sid- Haan baby... replied closing his eyes to sleep

Sana- I need you.

Sid- Hmm! Main yahi hoon darling. Come lets sleep together.. said in sleepy voice

Listening this she frowned.

Sana- I'm talking about sex Sidharth. I need you in that way NOW... said irritatedly

She tried her control herself but she couldn't. Her fucking hormones it's on it's peak. After seeing him sleeping peacefully only in his shorts. Showing his perfect sexy toned body in display. Who fucking sleep half naked in January even? Doesn't he feels cold? Fine he is hot but that doesn't mean he won't feel cold that too in mid January. Is he a human for God sake? She just thought while gwaking at his body with lust and desire.

"Now she wants to have sex with me. Why can't she see me sleeping peacefully for sometime? She's my sleep's enemy. Argh!" Thought in frustration and got up and gave a fake smiled to her

Sana- Sidharth haso mat aur kaam shuru karo... said irritatedly

Sid- Baby main kya bol raha tha dinner ke baad kare? Full energy ke saath. Sirf 1hr. wait kar lo... said requesting her so that he can sleep a little

Sana- Umm! Thik hai... said after sometime thinking he really need some sleep she knows and thought to surpass her desire to make love with him after sometime. Maybe after their dinner.

Sid- Thank you Princess. I love you.. said kissing her lips for few seconds and again lay down to sleep happily not knowing what his kiss did on her now. It was like a fule in fire. That kiss was awaking her burning desire for him again.

Sana- But I must say tum buddhe hogaye ho kuch weeks me. Energy nahi hai tum me. Woh pehli wali baat nahi rahi ab. BEAST IN BED wala.. said mocking him so that he do it NOW to prove her wrong.