CHAPTER DIECISIETE

SUGARHILL

SIANNI POV

SIANNI POV

So dd had left my house a hour ago and im just chilling in my bed or whatever and dd called me i answered, "hello" i said "im boutta do sum" he said sounding serious "what you boutta do" raising my eyebrow cause wym you boutta do sum 🤨 "i dnt really wanna tell you" he said ok nigga just tell me cause you irritating me , "what you do? you cheated on me?" i said my blood pressure getting higher i can feel it.

"nah nun like that im just boutta do sum stupid & i wanna say i love you" bro wtf "bro david ion even play like that what you boutta do" i said my heart beating faster "tell me you love me back" he said clearing his throat "i love you too but wtf are you boutta do" i put the phone on speaker and started looking at his location it was off wtf "im boutta go handle sum rq but just incase things go left" he said hanging up the phone. What in the actual fuck.

Who tf does that shit, i was blowing his phone up and he wasn't answering the messages wasnt even going through omg wtf i could feel my throat closing im gonna fucking kill him. Samai called me & said ddot left too wtf are the doing.

I been blowing his phone up for 30 mins straight ion gaf bout nun of that shit he gomf he better hope wtv be doing is worth cause ima snap his neck. So finally after another 15 mins he pick up. I start spazzing cause he got me so fucked up like on a whole different level like actually got me so fucked up so when i was done spazzing on him he started talking "it was just a lil fight barely got any scratches on me im fine" he said sounding so calm. HE'S CALM? AFTER THE HOSPITAL VISIT HE ALMOST CAUSED. "alr bro i need some time to think cause what you did was not cool and ts got my anxiety on 2000" i said hanging up.

I hung up and went to go get a bottle of water to calm my anxiety down cause my shit was threw the roof he was texting me telling me he was sorry and he didnt mean to scare me. So after like an hour of me getting my anxiety down i texted him back "what did you do" he read it almost instantly "nothing just got into a lil fight" he replied back "so you dont got not one bruise on you?" i replied cause the way he was talking on the phone he was making it seem like he was gonna kill smb or smb was gonna kill him. "nah no bruises nun of that im fine" he said. "alr put that on our relationship you dont have not one bruise" "actually put that on me" i said "no im not putting it on nb" he said ok so ft me then".

Idk im just feeling that he's lying "ft you? for what" he replied back quick asf "because i want to show me you perfectly fine" he ft me & i was looking at his face and there wasn't nothing there so i told him to move the camera to his lower body and when he did he had a big ass fucking cut on his leg. "what in the actual fuck 1. whyd you lie? that was stupid 2. you need to go to the hospital" i said steam was probably coming out my airs cause im so mad. "im not going to not hospital my mom boutta come stitch me up & ima be good". "whoever you was fighting better look worse than you" i said he laughed when im deadass

So after that i made him explain me the whole story he could've avoided the situation can't believe he called me like that had my blood pressure high asf like i drunk a gallon of kool aid or sum. DD called me after that we talked and eventually fell asleep onna phone talking.

GOODNIGHT!!!! evb shot smoking all deadssss 😁

andddddd    tp means too personal so when smb in ya business or sum just say "tp tp tp tp" maddddd times