CHAPTER DIECISEIS

SUGARHILL

SIANNI POV

hey yallll ever since i got this promise ring cant nb say nun to me im too dayroom 😎

hey yallll ever since i got this promise ring cant nb say nun to me im too dayroom 😎. Anyways Ive been thinking abt what to do for dd but i cant what do boys even like 🤨.!
Anyways on to the other things i just got back from school & was laying on my couch on tiktok.

I was gonna call dd and ask him what he was doing tdy cause im mad boreddddd. I think i want to go to the mall.

(FAST FOWARD))))

So i wanted to go to the mall with dd but now evb here dd,ddot,jay & dudeylo who told him to invite all these folks like dnt piss me off. Anyways this what i wore⬇️

 sum slightttt anyways im waiting on my building steps for them to pick me & samai up cause if im going she going 🤨 this what she had on⬇️

sum slighttttttttt ykkkkk. So we was waiting for them they finally get there and we start driving everybody was talking & dudey lo was like "sianni who was the last person you kissed" now evb looking at me i laughed & said "tp tp tp" dd raised his eyebrows at me & said "wym tp?🤨" i just laughed.

We finally get to the mall and dd being mad weird he mad cause i said tppppp 🤨 get your panties  out of a bunch loser but i just let him have his moments i needa do sum more clothes and shoes shopping so that's exactly what im doing. We in this one shoe store and i see this fire ass shoe so i asked dd if he wanted it he just gave me a stank face sassy mf. He really mad so i just brought the sneaker for myself, Im checking out dd right behind me & the cashier was kinda cute but dont look better than dd so they cashier tell me my total and then says "yo can i get your number you mad cute" BEFORE i could even open my mouth to respond dd says "nah dic she good on allat" the cashier replied " i needa hear it from her mouth" so i can feel dd staring at me "i gotta a bf sorry" i said and took my bag.

The cashier said "well you wanna fuck with a real nigga yk where to find me" so that got dd real upset evb waiting for us outside the shoe store dd turns around and say "bro who even are you smd bitch" before we can even hear the cashiers response i dragged dd out the store so fucking embarrassing. Everybody asking what happened in the store mind ya fucking business.

So dd face was screwed up the whole ride they dropping evb off one by one and me & dd was the last stop since samai went to ddot house. So we get to my house and i bring all the bags to my room and was just standing there getting ready to shower cause i just came back from the mall with dirty people in it & dd walked in and dropped my stuff mad hard "yo wtf is your stank ass attitude but you needa fix it or gtf out rs" i said cause now you dragging it. "you wanna be single or sum? acting like you not in a relationship with me or sum" he said looking at me. What is this nigga even talking abt.

Bruh this that delusional nyc boy shit cause what "what are you even talking about? you're mad cause i said tp when they asked me who the last person i kissed was" i said looking right back at him "alr bro you made it seem like you was single or you was kissing smb else" he said "ok what you want me to do? ice ya body go take a nap or sum" i said "apologize" he said looking so dead serious "fuck no what im apologizing for? ian do shit & i dnt apologize" i said laughing cause that shit was hysterical.

"alr dic dnt apologize you just needa make it known what it is" omg literally evb knows. I just shook my head & went to shower all that for what, did the absolute most. After that we just watched movies he was over his attitude attitude be worse than mine anyways we watched movies and went live & then dd left.

_______________________

hey...hey.... *awkward silence* listen i done forgot i was writing a book LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
my bad but ya missed me? & 30 sumk OKAYYY

anyways im writing another one rn so yea bye & im smoking kyle richh mom 🫵🏾🫵🏾💨