CHAPTER SIETE

SUGARHILL
SIANNI APARTMENT
3 nights later

Sianni Pov

Yooooooo mh's ( i love saying that now)

Anyways i woke up at like 1:00 sum and dd was gon bitch ass lil lightskin anyways i got up did my morning routine can't go outside smelling zirtyy. So after all that i was sitting in my living room and all of a sudden my phone started blowing up the gc sending me a live i go to the live its dd & ddot talking abt relationships "nah i have a gf" dd said im confused because he was just saying he wanna build a relationship with me but i digress. Then this girl came and sat on his lap my mouth just dropped WOWWWWW DTN.

Cool tho ion gaf bout no nigga now i was just gonna leave it alone till the comments started bring me up and he said "that girl she a dub i was just bored" BORED??? Bye you was just blowing up my phone like wtf i just commented "😂😭😭😂😂😂😭" and went about my day ima show this nigga bored the devil on my shoulder was saying but the angel on my other shoulder was saying leave it alone guess who i listened to??? Ding!! Ding!! Ding!! the devil. So i called this one boy we was messing around like 2 months ago but dd told me to drop him but fuck that ts. So i called him and we was talking and he was like "let me take you out" i was like bet then i started evil laughing in my head. So boom i got dresses in this⬇️

chilllllll mh anyways i waited for him outside my building on the steps and guess who was across the street dd,ddot & them folks i started evil laughing in my head again this gon be even better so im waiting for him to pull up ddot calls me over t...

chilllllll mh anyways i waited for him outside my building on the steps and guess who was across the street dd,ddot & them folks i started evil laughing in my head again this gon be even better so im waiting for him to pull up ddot calls me over there shit why not???

So i go over there i say hi to everybody except dd they was questioning me edot was like "where you going lil girl" dd head popped up so quick waiting for my answer,"chillllll mh that aint nun of ya business" they laughed except bitch boy.

After like 5 mins a car pull up tinted windows and playing music they all looked at the car "bye ya see ya later" i said turning to the car before i could even move ddot said "who is that?" "you dont know him" i said tryna walk away "lemme me get to know him lil sis" he said walking towards the car i felt eyes burning into the side of my head i turned its dd looking mad asl face all balled up sianni-1 dd-0 hahahahah i just smirked and walked to the car dd was next to the drivers window tryna get into the car i had to tell him chill.

After the date he dropped me off home we went to the mall then the fair cute ig dd wouldve won me a stuffed animal or something but whatever i digress. So i go home and get showered i walk into my room and dd just laying there on my bed...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!! 😜

yo bro im so tight my brother knocked out my nose piercing in the middle of me writing this i was this 🤏🏾 close to giving up but whatever & im telling ya cause my friends got school tmr 🥲

i aint even notice how short ts is lemme go write chapter 8 till my fingers fall off 😕

ionk why i update at 1 sum all the time