CHAPTER CATORCE

Sugarhill
Sianni APARTMENT

Sugarhill Sianni APARTMENT

SIANNI POV

So today i just really planned on chilling ian got nothing to do & it's friday so why not chill && its brick outside so no need to be out there.

I was chilling not planning on seeing anybody here go david tryna see the kidddd 🤭 anyways he said he was coming over later. When he said that i got ready brushed my hair & took a shower.

I was done with allat im thinking its david calling its my dad i haven't spoke to him in a min so we sat on the phone & talked. We always on the phone for a long time anyways he hung up & there was a knock on the door i yelled since i was close "WHO IS IT" "WHO ELSE OPEN THE DOOR DICK" dd said sounded like he was cold so i hurried.

When i opened the door madddd cold air just cane into my house making me shiver THIS WHAT YA COULDNT WAIT FOR? OMG anyways now im shivering dd come and wrap his arm around me & put his face in my neck talking abt some im warm. "why you got this thin ass jacket on ears red asl what was you thinking" i said turning the heat up. "bruh ian think it was this cold ian check the weather" he said infront of the heater".

So after we got all warm he took off his outside clothes and i got blankets so we can sit in the living room where the heat is at.Bro before i can even look at the remote dd snatched it mad fast like flash,"damn nigga ian want ts anyway" i said grabbing my phone he was looking for something to watch.

He put on disney plus & KC undercover even tho we watched it a million times i love it tho but i was on instagram.I was so focused on ig dd aint tell me he was recording so he made me look up when he called my name this nigga recorded me & posted it. It was getting a lil hot & i was tired and i cant sleep in the hot hell no so i turned down the heat & opened a window we was still in the living room. "you're a psycho bro" he said watching me lay down under the covers as the breeze flew in.

Bro was shivering so dramatically it aint that damn cold my nigga. He laid on my chest and turned too the tv and i put my phone down and also turned to the tv & we went to sleep on the couch.